Katjoearmstrong182
Aryanmm16

Are u an emo if you listen to mcr and wear black skinny jeans?

Katjoearmstrong182

Con

You see I am a very lovely young lady who loves good music such as green day, blink 182 and many more, and I
Am very fashionable so i love tight skinny jeans because my bubble butt is just as glorious as kim ks and what better way to show my rebelious strike than rips in my jeans,but the real
Question is am I considered emo because i do not believe I am i am a god dam princess, i rest my case now im going back to my throne in my victoria secret panties ty 4 ur time
Aryanmm16

Pro

Well you see Kat I have seen your insta and not to sound rude it does look a lot like Reece Bannisters, also Gerard Way is emo therefore his music is emo aswell and I have to admit you do look good in skinny jeans the rips in them are just too Reece bannister for me and that just says it all 😜
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Well u see Aryan, i rock them jeans better than your bro Reece Bannister, also do not speak ill off gerard way or lord voldy will cut holes in your jeans so you too can join the clan, but im not an emo just because I
Wear da sassy jeans and listen to the top notch music, no i am actually RIKI KAGE so i am always right, you little foul loathsome cockroach, i hope u fall into the pit of emo now get your blades out 4 my legacy has once again
Torn yours to shreds, just like the shreds voldy will put in your black skinny jeans, also im giving u my blackets eyeliner it matches yours and reeces soul, btw ily
Aryanmm16

Pro

Right first of all I know your into all that emo s**t but no need to force it on other people and mate I made diy ripped skinny jeans and didn't just buy them for new look. You're right Gerard way is cool but even you said earlier on today that his music was depressing but since you are emo you kept playing it, although you may think you look better than I do in skinny jeans but the fact of the matter there were just made for me and btw it's spelt blackest* and lym
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Actually the black
Skinny jeans were made for your dad so I could see his bubble butt😏😍😍 and yes it is depressing but I know it helps you so thats
Why i carried on listening, because I know mcr saved your life when you used to be ginger now you have bleached your hair and got an emo hair cut, just like greasy reece, also your diy jeans were deggy and that makes u
Even more emo becos u were depressed u had no money to
Spend in new look so you did it yourself (because thats why all emos r depressed) also u have seen sleeping with sirens live and that just says it all really ty ty, buy me a new naked eye pallete n i
Will buy you skinny jeans n play u more mcr so u wont be depressed anymore
Aryanmm16

Pro

You're right I have seen sws live but I've also see blink 182, green day, chase and status and many more, and if I remember correctly you said those bands were cool and not emo since you love them so dearly dear. And Iknow it's hard for you to confess your love for the grease bannister and you can't wait to slide down his bannister😉 And I might buy Liam a new pair of skinny jeans for his birthday I really do think they would suit him ygm and since you already have a naked eye palette I don't think you'll be needing one anytime soon and yes I really wanted more mcr after the 28 depressing exuses for music but yeah ly👌🏻
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Yes
I'm sure liam will love the jeans perhaps you can get him A size too big so you can reach for his bannister, also the only reason i like you is because you look like reece so hot n emo, skating round on your penny board in your vans, black tight jeans and tshirts for "emodelight.co.uk" aka pulp, and maybe because ur dad is kinda hot, scrap kinda extremely, also i think u should get them boots u always used to
Wear they will go nicely with your diy skinnies, but anyway f*ckboy the point is u rr more emo than me because u have a crush on rachel A because she has black hair n is the
Emo queen and u r the emo king, n ur gonna have emo babies that look like reece, and theyre first words will be "teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me" then you will sit in a dark
Room
And keep pressing the G note on
A piano then sing the black parade and remember me and how awesome n unemo i
Am and then you will
Comfort eat get more depressed and then you shall be hailed by
All
Emos
Aryanmm16

Pro

Okay f*ckgirl I know you and can not be named like to wear your f*ckboy/girl starter packs and listen to N-dubz on your blackberrys while he messages you at 5 in the morning but now you know me and how amazing I am in every single way(especially my ears😉) you started to enter the dark side, like when we were in the park and you only new one nirvana song and called yourself a rock chick with your choker and ripped skinny jeans but on the inside you're just a lil' chav with your Nike air max and Gucci man pouch, also you wanted Beph to get that roadman hat so you could swap with her but she thought you were to chav because instead of singing bugzy Malone you were like 'number 1' but when in fact I am number one and you can just be second in line, even though I'm not emo I'm more rock than you'll ever be
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Well well well, who is the real chav when you and a DUCKING onion used to
Shoot bb guns and sing n-dubz together, and dont even get me started on you and Sheryn i bet you gave her your lollypop plenty, also he who shall not be names takes time to
Stay up with me, also i dont see how Wiz Khalifa is considered rock, so no u r not rock but rap like liam whom you are very much alike with your love for ridleyljs vlogs, also you owned nike air max and now you force poor poppy to wear them because you want everyone to be chavvy just like you! You also think you're kurt cobain when you're actually Courtney love because of your bleached blonde hair and red lipstick smothered all over your face, also u r a women beater who gave me a black eye because i said you was an emo but you was like nah fam im a chav blud, thats why you said ygm earlier becos ur a massive raging chav who is angry because billy brennan left his trackies at yours and theyre too big for you, also im not going to have intercourse with you for a week because you mentioned you know who and also 10 points deducted from hufflepuff cos thats ur house u sh*t stain
Aryanmm16

Pro

That's fine with no sex for a week, I'm used to it now and yes I know you were really dissapointed when Billy's trackies didn't fit and threw them out coz I know you could of used them for personal use😉 And you're right I did own Nike air max and guess what I used them for? Excersise like there meant to be used not hanging round the streets of allerton with Jayden, and have you seen poppy she is so chav she'll even give dappy a run for his money and. But you no your not chav at all you've gone passed that stage now you're emo now because everyone knows when you say you're 'alternative' it really means your emo and my mum even bought you a pulp giftcard so it's not like your trying to hide it or anything but Iknow who you're trying to get however he's so narsissitic he doesn't even notice you I really do feel do you there.
Posted by Richardsonalj 1 year ago
Richardsonalj
The hell is this? Is this even a debate?
Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
What... kind of debate IS this???