telisw37
Oromagi

Are we living in the last days before the return of Christ?

Oromagi

telisw37

Pro

All the pieces are in place.

" Zec 14:1 Behold the day of the LORD cometh and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken and the houses rifled and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth and fight against those nations as when he fought in the day of battle. Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives which is before Jerusalem on the east and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north and half of it toward the south. "

Why is two major networks sitting in Jerusalem facing the Mt. of Olives waiting on Jesus the Messiah?

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...
Oromagi

Con

I'll accept that debate and thank Pro for the opportunity.

The burden of proof will be on Pro to establish that the Rapture is at hand.

I'll assume that last days indicates a relatively short period of time, not final years or months or weeks but final days.

telisw37

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate.
The bible says a day with the Lord is a thousand years with man.
So I know the day of the Lord is when Christ rules this earth for 1000 years.
I never found the rapture in any scripture.
So I return the burden of proof to my opponent to prove his rapture theory.

However 1000's of angry Muslims are surrounding Israel as we speak. Also the US president has fulfilled many prophecies concerning Antichrist. Who is supporting the Syrian rebels? USA!
Oromagi

Con

I note that my opponent has more to say in the comments section than in his argument. I'll ask that we try to confine the argument to the text of the debate, he can debate other folks in alternate venues.

Pro is arguing that we are in the last days before the Second Coming of Christ. By way of evidence, Pro has offered four lines of prophesy from the Bible that predict:

*Jerusalem will fall. Half of its citizens will be captured, houses will be robbed and women will be raped.
*God will fight against the invaders.
*God will stand on the Mount of Olives.
*The Mount of Olives will experience some kind of seismic event.

I don't think my opponent argues that any of these events have yet to pass, rather he argues that they are imminent in the short term. For evidence of imminence, my opponent has offered:

*Two television networks have webcams monitoring the Mount of Olives.
*Thousands of angry Muslims surround Israel.
*Barack Obama is the Antichrist.
*US backing of Syrian Rebels.

Based on the incomplete nature of the argument, I suspect Pro is assuming his readers have some familiarity with Christian eschatology, a study in which I will not pretend any expertise. Therefore, I think Pro has an obligation in the next round to establish the connection between his arguments and conclusion.

I'll take exception to Pro's characterization of the two networks who have webcams in Jerusalem as "major." Certainly, Daystar Television Network and Trinity Broadcasting Network are two of the largest Christian TV networks in the US, but that doesn't put them on an equal footing with the big five networks, or pay cable operations like HBO, or even PBS or shopping channels like QVC. As a reliable source for predicting the end of the world, I'd hardly call these operations unimpeachable. Both maintain non-profit tax exemption while funneling tens of millions of dollars to a few executives at the top. Both pretend to teach Christian values while continually provoking accusations of sexual and financial misconduct. TBN exec Jan Crouch for example travels in a $50 million dollar private jet and maintains a luxury mobile home for the exclusive use of her two dogs. Here's a picture:

Dog house: Mrs Koper claims she was fired after reporting financial irregularities in their spending which according to one of two suits filed accuses Mrs Crouch of spending $100,000 on a mobile home for her dogs

I suppose none of this obvious chicanery necessarily disqualifies these entertainers as Christ's heralds, but any skeptic has to question their status as prescient disciples.

Nor is the fact that some people are anticipating the Second Coming evidence of that event's imminence. Most experts, for example, expected last week's Superbowl to be a very good match up and the Broncos were 2.5 point favorites in the view of Las Vegas odds makers. The fact that many TV network commentators anticipated a Broncos win was in no way evidence that the Broncos would win and as it turned out, the Broncos were utterly outmatched.

I won't argue Pro's point that there are thousands of Muslims in the Middle East who might wish modern Israel harm, but this has been true for nearly 70 years now and Israeli has proved highly competent in the defense of Jerusalem. In fact, I would argue that Israel's defensive position is as strong as it has ever been in light of Egypt's civil turmoil and Syria's abject implosion as a state. Israel's strongest enemies, Hamas and Ba'athists, Al Qaeda and Shia Radicals are now engaged in brutal war against one another wiping out the boldest fighters of each group while wasting billions of Saudi and Iranian dollars. Israel's position on the Syrian war has been clear, hoping that every participant is destroyed by this contest and counting every bad day for Syria as a good day for Israel. So if Jesus is waiting for an invasion of Jerusalem before putting in an appearance, that day seems further away than it did a few years ago.

I'm amazed that anybody would tag the label "Antichrist" on a congenial bureaucrat like Barack Obama. I suppose it is not surprising since there is little evidence to suggest that any international figure has escaped the accusation of Antichrist since the time of Emperor Nero. In response to Pro's offering of websites as evidence, I would argue that I could probably find a website or essay accusing virtually any famous person of being the Antichrist. Here is a website arguing that Justin Beiber is the Antichrist:

http://thebreakbeataxiom.wordpress.com...

Since the qualifications for Antichrist are deliberately vague and adaptable, it is easy to establish than any human has fulfilled "many prophecies concerning Antichrist."

Ronald Wilson Reagan for example, had 6 letter in each of his three names= 666, survived a mortal wound in fulfillment of prophesy, and lived at 666 St. Cloud Rd.

Also vague and highly adaptable are the prophesies of Zechariah. After all, Zechariah was an Orthodox Jew. When he spoke of the Lord standing on the Mount of Olives and fighting Israel's enemies, he was clearly envisioning Yahweh not the Messiah. Zechariah lived 700 years before the notion of a Trinity although he believed in a coming messiah who was separate and distinct from Yahweh. The idea that his prophesy would be used to predict a Second Coming of the Messiah rather than a first and final coming of the Lord would have certainly been seen by Zechariah as heresy. Orthodox Jews believe that Yahweh will accomplish all his goals on his first attempt and will require no second tries.

Further, Jerusalem has fallen, its women raped and temples plundered many, many times in the 25 centuries since Zechariah's forecast. I count eight major historic sackings and assume many additional minor events that might qualify. Why would Zechariah fail to mention these? Shouldn't we assume that Zachariah meant the next fall of Jerusalem, which would have been Alexander's conquest? And if not then, why not the destruction of the Second Temple by Titus and the Great Diaspora? And if we are to disregard all these historic sacks of Jerusalem as "not the sack in question," why assume that a modern fall of Jerusalem is necessarily the fall Zechariah envisioned? Likewise, earthquakes and landslides are not that uncommon along the fault on which the Mount of Olives sits. So, to some extent, the Mount of Olives has already cracked and fallen apart a number of times since Zechariah. Even if the Mount of Olives had another earthquake and landslide tomorrow, how would we know that this is the event Zechariah predicted. I guess until we see an actual deity standing on that hill and fighting a bunch of guys, we won't have certain evidence that Zechariah's prophesy is at hand.

Lastly, what kind of a religious figure expecting human admiration uses death and looting and rape as the herald of his return? Are we expected to rejoice at the Lord's return or mourn the piles of the dead on which the Lord insisted? Should we grab our AK-47s and run to the aid of the Lord in his fight against Jerusalem's enemies or should we first carry the women that were raped per the Lord's specification to the hospital? Given this deity's bloodthirsty disposition and his fighting mood, perhaps it would be best not to assume we're on his side. I, for one, would be reluctant to stand with an angry, fighting god like Zechariah's. A moral man, it seems to me, would comfort the raped and the refugees demanded by god and disregard or flee the intent of that dark and angry deity.

As far as I can tell, Christian eschatology does more harm than good and is in full discordance with Christ's sermon of love, forgiveness, and creating a heaven on Earth now rather than waiting for some divine gift. Look at Jim Jones, David Koresh, Marshall Applewhite who focused on the end of the world to the exclusion of Jesus' message with result of mass suicide for all they loved. I think most Christians are afraid the loving, unselfish Christ and prefer to concentrate on the frenetic errata of those paranoid later disciples who devised the Book of Revelations with a such a perverse perspective of Christ.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent is judging my argument based on me, answering a question in the comment section. Now I refute my opponents down play of simple facts. The reality of TBN and Daystar spending millions of dollors to film the Mount of Olives as Christ returns. Simply because they are not as big as other networks. Matters not!
You mentioned RELIGION! The bible is not a religious book, It is a book about REALITY! The bible also says a fake Messiah will appear on the Mt. of Olives first. So I have no idea what you are talking about. You are deceived just like mainstream religion. I assume that is where you got your opinion. Because it obvious you have never actually read a bible.

Next You posted a picture of a white hippy Jesus coming to fly people away? When the rapture is not even in the bible at all. God said make no images of Him.
Exo_20:4, Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: I guess my oppenent never saw this verse.

rapture
(Found 0 times in 0 verses)

I will correct my opponent slanderering statement declaring that I said Obama is the Antichrist. I said he fulfilled prophecies concerning Antichrist.
There are many Antichrist's is what the bible teaches. My opponent should actually read a bible before debating against it.
1Jo_2:18, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo_2:22, Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jo_4:3, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jo_1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The fact that 1000's of other people see exactly what I see! Counts as a valid point.

The fact that mockers fulfill the bible as well!

" 2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: 2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first that there shall come in the last days scoffers walking after their own lusts 2Pe 3:4 And saying Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of that by the word of God the heavens were of old and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was being overflowed with water perished: 2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth which are now by the same word are kept in store reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. "

The fact that God said within one generation all prophecy will be fulfilled. We currently live in a 70 year generation=average live of man today. Here is something interesting. Damascus is one of the oldest cities in history. How did the bible guess it's destruction?
Isa_7:8, For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.
Isa_17:1, The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
Isa_17:3, The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...

I finally refute your false statement calling me Christian. I am not!!!!!! I follow Christ. Christians do not follow the bible or The God therein. Not my fault you know not the difference between biblical facts, from fiction=false traditions of man!
Oromagi

Con

My opponent is judging my argument based on me, answering a question in the comment section.

Not a judgement, but a request.

The reality of TBN and Daystar spending millions of dollars to film the Mount of Olives as Christ returns. Simply because they are not as big as other networks. Matters not!

My research suggest that a network could buy a reliable webcam for $100-$200 and maintain it for less than $50/month. What evidence can you produce to support the claim of millions of dollars?

I notice that you glossed over the fact that both these organizations dodge taxes and accumulate a lot of claims of sexual impropriety. Shouldn't we consider the credentials of potential prophets?

The bible is not a religious book, It is a book about REALITY!

Well, that's another extraordinary claim that you will have to establish. I am confident that many stories in the bible have a genuinely historical context, but I'm equally certain that many do not. Noah's Ark, for example, is a re-telling of a myth that was once popular throughout central Asia. If a man could survive for days inside the digestive tract of a whale, I would think we'd have better evidence than this one telling from a place where whales are extremely rare.

rapture
(Found 0 times in 0 verses)

All the rapture stuff comes from popular Christian eschatology, for which I don't pretend any expertise. I'll leave it to Pro to define the exact characteristics of the Second Coming he anticipates.

Pro's burden is to prove the imminence of the Second Coming. My job is to refute that claim using resources as I see fit.

Could be Obama, could be Beiber. The point is that the text is so vague that it could be anybody.

Well, that's hardly admissible evidence, is it? Thousands of people believed the world would end on Dec 21st 2012 at the end of the Mayan calendar. Thousands of people believe all manner of things, many of which are contradicted by thousands of others. Thousands of people believed in Thor and Zeus, does that necessarily validate those beliefs?

Well, that's only an established fact once the prophesy of the Second Coming has been fulfilled. If a book said that the Earth is flat because thousands of people believe the Earth is flat and skeptical people will sail over the edge into nothingness, would that be sufficient to refute pictures taken by astronauts from the Moon?

The fact that God said within one generation all prophecy will be fulfilled. We currently live in a 70 year generation=average live of man today.

He said that in the bible? And there's been, what, 60 or so generations since that writing? Wouldn't that suggest that the prophesy failed attainment or else took place without being recorded by history?

Here is something interesting. Damascus is one of the oldest cities in history. How did the bible guess it's destruction?

To call Damascus destroyed would be hyperbole. In fact, downtown Damascus has managed to escape the worst of the Syrian uprising. The shopping malls and apartment complexes of the city remain inhabited and there's even an ice skating rink in the center of town that still opens every day. Like Jerusalem, Damascus has a long history and has seen many collapses, many have been far worse then present: Egyptian, Greek, and Roman invasions, the Crusades, in 750AD the city was depopulated and desecrated and remained mostly unpopulated for a century. Black Death wiped out half the population in a few weeks in the 13th Century. So the same question as Jerusalem applies: when the bible speaks of Damascus' destruction, which destruction is meant and why would we assume that the present trouble is necessarily the day of reckoning?

I didn't make any pronouncements regarding Pro's religion, nor am I interested. I'm waiting for some arguments that might convince me that the Second Coming is at hand. So far, we have a few disconnected quotes from an old piece of religious literature and some claims that some people believe those quotes represent unimpeachable prophesy. The exact same evidence can be produced to support the claims of Nostrodamus or the Mayan Calendar with similarly unconvincing results.

telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for this opportunity! If the US Navy actually studied the design of Noah's Ark. Is a lot more creditable than my opponents opinion. Remember the ark only needed to float for 40 day's and not actually go anywhere. https://www.google.com...

I refute my opponent false statement that Daystar and TBN runs TV stations for $50 bucks a month with a cheap webcam. For one if my opponent was truthful he would not say that anyone can use a webcam for televisions broadcasting. Webcam are for the internet. I suggest my opponent is just wrong. Also what the owners of the TV stations do matters not to discredit my point. My opponent misquoted the scriptures by claiming Noah's Ark is a myth. US Navy say's the ark could do exactly what is is claimed. https://www.google.com... opponnet again misquoted scripture again by saying a whale is said to have swollowed a man. The bible say's a fish."Jon 1:15 So they took up Jonah and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging. Jon 1:16 Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly and offered a sacrifice unto the LORD and made vows. Jon 1:17 Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. "I again refute your false statement concerning the type of seavlife in that area. https://www.google.com... I also refute your statement concerning other false teachers and religions using the bible to deceive people. The end could not come before all prophecy is fulfilled. Israel became a nation just sixty five years ago. And the prophecy concerning the end happens in one day.
Isa_9:14, Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day. Isa_10:17, And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day; Isa_47:9, But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. Isa_66:8, Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Zec_3:9, For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. This could be a missile exchange or a drone attack. Until modern times man did not have the ability to fulfill what is written.
Damascus is a reality.

https://www.google.com... fact that Israel is the only country that regained their biblical land in reality after losing it for over 1000 years.The fact that the Jewish people exist is proof for anyone with common sense. I finally refute your statement that the bible is a religious book. It is not! I ask my opponent what religion teaches the truth about the bible. 99.9% of all religions do not teach the bible anyway. And as it is written Satan has deceived the whole world. And if anyone uses God given common sense would know Obama has deceived all of USA one nation under God!

https://www.google.com...
Oromagi

Con

If the US Navy actually studied the design of Noah's Ark. Is a lot more creditable than my opponents opinion. Remember the ark only needed to float for 40 day's and not actually go anywhere. https://www.google.com......

Broken link. This actually makes for an hysterical image. Imagine an enemy fleet approaching Pearl Harbor:

***************************************

"American Fleet is in sight, Commander."

"Very good, Ensign. What are they bringing?"

"Um..."

"Ensign?"

"Um, yes, sir...It look like a single gigantic wooden boat, sir."

"What? What kind of armaments, ensign?"

"No apparent armaments, sir."

"What means of propulsion?"

"No apparent means of propulsion sir."

"What's that mess on the deck there, ensign?"

"Hmmm.... looks like a couple of tigers eating an old man in dirty robes, sir."

"Tigers, you say...? Very well, ensign. Don't waste the shells. Have somebody lob a grenade at that crap as we pass."

"Aye, Aye, Commander!"

I refute my opponent false statement that Daystar and TBN runs TV stations for $50 bucks a month with a cheap webcam.

Pro's argument is that "two major networks are facing the Mt. of Olives waiting on Jesus."

And the article he links to describes:

"Texas-based Daystar Television Network already beams a 24-hour-a-day live webcam from its terrace. Not to be outdone, Costa Mesa-based Trinity Broadcasting Network last month bought the building next door."

Here's a link to Daystar's webcam:

http://www.daystar.com...

If TBN is still livecasting, I can't verify. The only link I found was closed due to inactivity.

I'm not claiming to know how much it costs to run those networks, I'm just estimating the investment they've made in preparing for the Second Coming at the Mount of Olives. In fact, nobody can claim to know how much it costs to run those networks, since the Govt. is often subpoenaing them for underreporting.

And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. I again refute your false statement concerning the type of sea life in that area. https://www.google.com......

So in an argument where Pro needs to establish the Bible as irrefutable fact, he presents as proof of Jonah a 300 million old dinosaur:

That's another astonishing claim requiring astonishing evidence, but Pro is out of arguments.

I also refute your statement concerning other false teachers and religions using the bible to deceive people. The end could not come before all prophecy is fulfilled. Israel became a nation just sixty five years ago. And the prophecy concerning the end happens in one day.

If all the fulfillment of prophesy happens in one day, then how can anybody conclude that the fulfillment of prophesy is at hand. Isn't this statement an admission that are no certain signs of the Second Coming and that your argument is entirely anticipatory? In fact, you have no more evidence that the Second Coming is hand than Pope Sylvester did when he predicted the Second Coming would take place in 1000 AD, or Martin Luther did when he predicted 1600 AD, or Pat Robertson when he predicted 1982 AD. By this admission, the Second Coming might be tomorrow or it might be ten millennia from now. Pro refutes his own argument, the Second Coming is at hand, by stating that the detectable signs of the Second Coming will all take place on the same day as the Second Coming. Until that day comes, Pro should desist from pretending he has some unproven foreknowledge.

Damascus is a reality.

I'm sure our readers will detect the difference between refugee camps on the Syrian border and the statement that Damascus is destroyed. Nobody denies that Syria is a state of revolution and near-collapse, but Damascus is, by all accounts, the least impacted region in the conflict and downtown Damascus is a relative oasis of calm.

http://bigstory.ap.org...

Israel is the only country that regained their biblical land in reality after losing it for over 1000 years.

Egypt fell to Alexander the same year as Israel and did not regain independence until 1952. Not sure how Pro meant to prove the Second Coming there, but in any case his facts continue to be weak.

The fact that the Jewish people exist is proof for anyone with common sense.

By definition, Jewish people reject the Second Coming, believing instead that the first and only epiphany has yet to pass.
If the Second Coming happens in Jerusalem, few Israeli Jews are likely to be pleased.

I finally refute your statement that the bible is a religious book. It is not! I ask my opponent what religion teaches the truth about the bible. 99.9% of all religions do not teach the bible anyway. And as it is written Satan has deceived the whole world.

And yet you continue to offer this non-religious, deceptive, satanic manuscript as your only piece of evidence. Since Pro now concludes that his only source material is a deception authored by evil supernatural beings, I think we have to find Pro's argument wholly unsubstantiated.

And if anyone uses God given common sense would know Obama has deceived all of USA one nation under God!

I know of no historic or current global leaders who are not ardent liars. Any politician foolish enough to tell only the truth under every circumstance is by definition unelectable and weak. Therefore, I won't deny that Obama must have lied, nor in the absence of specific circumstance would I criticize him for lying. Since lying is Pro's proof of Antichrist and since all politicians must lie to achieve office, the evidence submitted so far might implicate any elected official and, indeed, most of humanity. If virtually any human qualifies as potentially Antichrist, than that supernatural presence is by definition undetectable and not particularly useful as proof of the Second Coming.

In conclusion, I would argue that Pro has failed to build a rational claim, much less offer convincing evidence in support.
Pro never once offered evidence to establish "last days," some heraldic piece of information that might only be interpreted as the imminent return of his God. Pro argues that setting up webcams is proof, but mere anticipation of event does not serve as evidence of an event's likelihood. Pro argues that some biblical prophesies might come true, in spite of also asserting demonic authorship of that same book. Pro argues that Jerusalem is threatened, but that is not especially true this year. Pro argues that Damascus has been destroyed. While possible, that is clearly not true. Pro argues that Obama is the Antichrist of prophesy. While possible, simply claiming Obama has lied is clearly insufficient and in no way distinguishes the man from the rest of humanity.

Pro's argument, never really made, stands unproven and likely unprovable.

Thanks for the debate. Please vote CON!
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
https://www.google.com...
All anyone has to do is Google Obama Antichrist. 1000's of sites. Way more credible than me.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Here are some links. I am not the only one who thinks so.https://www.google.com...

For the record i was raised PK preachers kid. Church was forced on me til i was 17 then i joined the Navy.
The bible came alive for me when i descovered that the bible is true and Christianity is a lie and Satanic.
So to answer anyone who wonders why i do these things? I believe it, and do fear the OneTrue God. Who as you can see has hardened me to stand my ground against anyone, anywhere.
I do not debate to win votes, but i debate to win VIEWS!
Example : A black person will ever win the vote of the KKK. Even if proven correct. Why they are bias. Same as here. If men speak well of you then God did not send you. And most likely really just following tradition of man. Not God ?
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Sorry for the delay, i stop checking comments because i only get bias hate mail.
I am on my phone now, later on my pc will do better.
1. We do not know where he was born.
2 He has done things other presidents could not do. Such as openly support Islamic extremism.
3. Try Daniel 11 who calls the shots over Iraq? The King of Babylonians. Who took out the leaders. that Daniel spoke of?
4. Ask yourself who is Syria. rebels praying to, to do the same to Assad?
5. Who took control of the middle east? Putin = Essau of the bible. The Red nation.
6. Who betrayed the middle class? And took over the country forever by giving it to illegals who will always vote democratic.
7. People mock my bible doctrine of Adams bloodline however, if actually true then where are tbey today? One example is the queen of England. Who claims to be of David. Where do free nations come from?https://www.google.com...
Posted by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
Sorry, double-clicked.
Posted by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
@telisw37

You said, "Also the US president has fulfilled many prophecies concerning Antichrist."

What are those prophecies?
Posted by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
@telisw37

What are those prophecies?
Posted by Oromagi 3 years ago
Oromagi
Well I had composed a 6,000 word reply but I got a series of trap errors all over DDO and when I got back to this debate, my words were lost. So I just accepted this round and I guess I'll have to compose a new reply in a few days.
Posted by Oromagi 3 years ago
Oromagi
I'm getting a lot of errors trying to post. I'll keep trying until deadline
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
telisw37OromagiTied
Reasons for voting decision: daystar network? even christians understand the many flaws of this network as a propaganda machine.(sources to con) I also give argument to pro for being direct. Pro missed some good opportunities to show that this is the last days. The biggest opportunity was for him to mention Jesus's own teachings of the last days. It says to me that Pro is relying too much on Network propeganda and not studying the bible for himself. Con wins this debate mostly because of Pro's untrained paroting.