Kunji
Dujec

Are you in favor of Death Penalty in the Philippines?

Kunji has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Kunji

Pro

I am infavor of Death Penalty in the Philippines because crimes are increasing due to the lack of discipline. Many innocent people are being murdered with a very high ot big cases everyday. That is why I am infavor of the Death Penalty.
Dujec

Con

I accept. I'm generally opposed. Rich countries kill innocent people all the time. It's relatively cheap to keep death row inmates in jail for life when compared to the larger in jail for life pop. Vengeance isn't rational or helpful. Rehabilitation is more helpful and entirely possible. Looking forward to your thoughts Pro.
Posted by TheBenC 3 weeks ago
TheBenC
If someone is innocent but convicted and sentenced to death, that is murder. The government murdered and innocent man.

That is why the death penalty should not be allowed. There are many times an innocent man gets sentenced to death and is found to be innocent while waiting to be murdered.
Posted by Firepwner 3 weeks ago
Firepwner
A Dutertard has invaded Debate.org

Can some guy from another country knock some sense into this Extra-Judicial-Killing, Death Row loving psycho?

Death Penalty can be abused, don't you get it?