FerQ2169
TheRealBatman117

Are you in favor of dicriminalizing marijuana?

FerQ2169 has forfeited round #2.

FerQ2169

Pro

I think marijuana should be legal because it not only serves for bad purposes. It can also be used medically. When cops and government people think of marijuana they only think that marijuana is so so bad that they do not notice it can also be used medically. Or what cops can due is that when you trap a person carrying marijuana they can ask them whether they are using it to narcotrafficking or medically and have a lie detector.
TheRealBatman117

Con

I absolutely cannot stand for this! It breaks up family's, trust me, I know first hand. My father left when I was 9 years old due to the fact that he was getting abusive because he wanted his weed.
Posted by Soulman4764 7 months ago
Soulman4764
I agree with mind master in the comments, there is a difference, due to the medication I take, I am unable to take either anyway. If I was, to be honest, I would say legalize it for medicinal purposes only, as in wise of those who use it for drugs trafficking, that I would keep on the banned list, and as the system is already in place with the medicinal side anyway, anyone who is able to prove its for medicinal purposes only should be free to use it for that purpose.
Posted by MindMaster 7 months ago
MindMaster
There's a difference between medical marijuana and marijuana used for getting high, etc. The marijuana issue is based on marijuana used for other reasons.
Posted by cakerman 7 months ago
cakerman
Not being a d-ck, work on the grammar. Legit tip