Badtothebone
AgentRocks

Are you insane enough?

AgentRocks

Badtothebone

Pro

FEEEEEEEEELLLLL THE BURN. THOSE WHO DRUNK DRIVE DESERVE TO GET THEIR FACE BURNED OFF. PEOPLE WHO ARE FEMINISTS DESEVE TO BE THROWN INTO A PIT OF SHARP GLASS SO THE PEICES OF GLASS CAN SLICE EVERY PART OF THEIR BODDDDYY.
AgentRocks

Con

I accept the challenge, this is a troll debate right?

Alright. Well your mom had sex with your brother, but what really happened!?

So like I thought I remembered. You and your mom was at a bar drinking some coloured water, and then what happened is that the water was actually some bath salt mixed with some mentos. So they went to your bed and had you know sex. Your brother and your mom. Well his penis was kind of small so it was hard to fit in.

How is that? Insane?
Badtothebone

Pro

NOPE Not insane at all,
considering the fact that you like to masturbate to pictures of 911!!!!!!

you just cant overcome the feeling of all those lost souls and thier crispy burnt bodies crumpling to a fine dust. Every scream they make gives you a hard on!
You think of how the holocaust should of had more children involves
,
INCLUDING YOUR SIBLINGS.
AgentRocks

Con

You know what is ironic? I don't have a penis.
Badtothebone

Pro

I NEVER SAID YOU HAD A PENIS IN ORDER TO HAVE A HARD ON YOU TRANSVESTITE LOOKING MONKEY. WHO LOOOOOOVES TO THINK OF THOSE POOR STARVING AFRICANS THEN EATING A HUGE BUFFET RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
AgentRocks

Con

Africans? Oh I eat them for a snack and they usually get out of my belly button, no not my anus, my belly button. This happens 6 times a day.
Badtothebone

Pro

SIX TIMES A DAY? AMATEUR, I DO IT 15 TIMES, MATTER OF FACT IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.

I love to bathe in blood of my family every day because i keep their bllood contained in my fridge so it wont get too warm in the summer. i have bloodcurdling screms on my ipod from woman who being raped and murded by big black men. Sometimes like to sneak out at night and find a random person in my area then kidnapping them and torture the ever living crap out of them. i record their pain for my enjoyment then decapitate thier head and use it as a personal soccer ball to play with against my abused children!
AgentRocks

Con

No you aren't son, you are on a computer. :)
Badtothebone

Pro

Lol im on the desktop and i can multitask while i wait for your stupid post, when im done posting i go back to capturing these dumb little africans out my bellybutton. Hold on, here goes one right now.
AgentRocks

Con

Hurting orphans? Crazy enough, but you know what I do first? I make them become my slaves in my own concentration camp, then I get my slaves to have sex with their brother. And if they refuse, I start eating their balls, and then I come up to their head. However raw meat tastes bad, so I cook them with a pot.

By the way, don't copy my ideas, they were just made up. This was just reminded me of Hitler because he was insane too. So Thanks for the debate, it was fun laughing at your insanity.
Vote Placed by TheHitchslap 3 years ago
TheHitchslap
BadtotheboneAgentRocksTied
Reasons for voting decision: arguments to con because hat=purple and alien + golddigger = math!
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
BadtotheboneAgentRocksTied
Reasons for voting decision: Beyond pointless, but con was at least legible.