Sohaila_Hamed
bballcrook21

Are you with or against business integration?

bballcrook21
Started: 7/8/2015 Category: Economics

Sohaila_Hamed

Con

I am against business integration because it decreases the mixed economy of a country if a governmental investment merges with a private business which is very essential for a country to have since the more the nationalization of businesses the more the governmental subsides meaning less taxes thus causing the country's currency to decline. Soon the country's banks might get into a severe depression and the government won't have enough capital for further investments causing unemployment to increase which will put the country in a recession that can't be combat by the existing government system. Business integration of both of a company and another will lower the overall profit as output which means that the percentage of the corporation tax paid will decrease and so the country's objectives will not be met but if the former businesses work ordinarily the corporation tax of both of the merged businesses that is paid to the government will increase thus achieving the country's objectives.
bballcrook21

Pro

I have accepted this debate. Right from the start, you have shown me that you know absolutely nothing about what business integration is. I shall wait your opening statements. Good luck.
Sohaila_Hamed

Con

Sohaila_Hamed forfeited this round.
bballcrook21

Pro

The Con forfeited the round, but I will still write my argument.

Business integration is very important for growing companies. It enables them to muster a larger work force, and to expand greatly through different fields.

Business integration basically states that you combine your accounting, business intelligence, customer relationship management, supply chain and human resource management.

It can also mean a merge of a few companies, resulting in a much larger legal entity.

Business integration not only helps the company, by increasing sales and profit, but the consumer itself. When you combine technology with the business, and you streamline a good business strategy, the profits will take off. If you can create a good customer service center, this will increase purchase incentive which evidently increases sales.
Sohaila_Hamed

Con

Sohaila_Hamed forfeited this round.
bballcrook21

Pro

My opponent has forfeited. My argument stands. Since he has not made an argument, please vote for me.
Vote Placed by cathaystewie 2 years ago
cathaystewie
Sohaila_Hamedbballcrook21Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF on part of CON. Though there was no direct interaction between the two sides in terms of their arguments, I will grant arguments to PRO since he has responded to CON's case to some extent by arguing on the criteria of economic welfare. Neither side used sources.