fabiana12345
saity99

Aria is A

fabiana12345

Con

In the TV series Pretty Little Liars, many people seem to believe that one of the main characters, Aria, is A. However, I believe that she is not. Aria and her friends are being chased by A, why would she hurt herself in order to make her closest friends suffer?
saity99

Pro

Well I know it may seem crazy that she could be A , and you're thinking why would she hurt friends? There are many clues that point to Aria and make her guilty such as her dressing up as the Great Gatsby, and the Great Gatsby is known for her personality disorder. Isn't that a hint?
fabiana12345

Con

I believe Aria could be the one with the evil twin; many photos in her house suggest that. Aria cares about her friends, why would she hurt them?
Some people say that among the liars, she has never been hurt. However; Aria was locked in a box with a dead body and almost killed by A. A also sent Aria a text message about her relationship with Ezra which he found. Why would she jeopardize her relationship with him? .
saity99

Pro

A will do anything just to get the attention off them, didn't you think she could have sent that message about her relationship with Ezra just to make it seem like A is after her. I mean A is the most clever person and they would probably have a backup plan for everything, therefore she could be A.
fabiana12345

Con

Aria is not the smartest of the liars. Spencer, on the other hand is very smart. Hanna, although it may seems she is not, she is really smart. Aria isn't. They want us to believe it's her then reveal -A is the one person we least suspected.
Marlene said: "It's only been one time in the history of the show," she said. "Both my assistant and I saw it online " I won't even say where " but there was someone who had it completely right, and I think I saved it. If I have it, and once that revelation is revealed, I will call that person. It was shockingly correct." Many people have guessed Aria, which means she can't be A.
http://www.etonline.com...
saity99

Pro

You do have a point, but why would Marlene give hints in her Twitter about Aria being A. For example she said in the season 2 finale A will be dressed as the orginal Black Swan, and Aria was the only one dressed as the orginal one. Here just look at this, doesn't it convince you even a little? http://www.latintimes.com...
fabiana12345

Con

The dress could just be a coincidence or as I said before Aria could be the one with the evil twin. There have been too many episodes where she is alone and receives an A text. We are also are we forgetting that A kidnapped malcolm" if aria was part of the a team she wouldn't have freaked out the way she did. Point is, no matter how much they try and throw suspicion on Aria it"s actually impossible for her to be a part of this, unless she has a twin.
saity99

Pro

Haven't you heard, there are no concidences in Rosewood. She actually may have an evil twin, but if you think about it it doesn't add up simply because not once have there been clues about it or things connecting her to a twin theory. Anyways my point is just that it could be very possible that she is A, all the clues and "concidences" just seem to add up.