timbeech
JimProfit1

Arizona Tea vs. Golden Peak Tea

timbeech

Pro

I am arguing Pro for Arizona Tea being the better beverage.
JimProfit1

Con

lol, I don't drink tea. Mostly a soda person. However, "Golden" sounds more appetizing then simply proclaiming the state the tea comes from.

Some quick research showed me that Golden Peak Tea is made by Cococola company, I've never heard CocoCola to ever make a bad product. Sept for maybe New Coke, but honestly, I think that was just cause people were afraid of change rather then the brand was bad in and of itself. They should have just released it separately.

Anyway, I also did some research on Arizona tea. And while Golden Peak is made with real sugar, (which is extremely rare these days) Arizona is made with the common high fructose corn syrup. However, Arizona tea DOES have a superior diet brand, which uses surcralose, which has had no longterm health hazards to note of, versus Golden Peak's aspatarsme. Which is cheaper and more abundant, but has been linked to caricogen causing cancers, and other health risks. So if you just want the occasional beverage to spoil yourself with, Golden Peak in it's calorie heavy form is better. If however, you're planning to drink it often because like most Americans, you'd rather risk cancer then having to drink plain @ss water... then Arizona probably is the better choice.

Until recently, Golden Peak also came in glass bottles. Which I find to be very classy and retains the taste better then plastic. But they switched. Arizona Tea tends to come in those elongated cans, which are the worse possible packaging for taste and texture. I drink A LOT of soda, and the hierarchy is glass, plastic, canned, and then fountain. Fountain is the absolute worst, and basically water with traces of whatever you're trying to drink with it. Plastic tends to be cheaper and able to carry more then glass, so I can see WHY they use plastic. Also in the event your drink drops, it may still be drinkable. Just a minor spill, no harm done.

So there are positives and negatives to both. But if you prefer superior packaging, a more reputable name brand company, and don't mind the supposed risks as long as it tastes good, Golden Peak Tea is probably the superior option. Also, Arizona Tea has that turqoise and other multi colored look about it which I just find unattractive... lol! Reminds me of the middle-eastern sodas they sell at Samantha's hookah lounge.
timbeech

Pro

timbeech forfeited this round.
JimProfit1

Con

JimProfit1 forfeited this round.
timbeech

Pro

timbeech forfeited this round.
JimProfit1

Con

JimProfit1 forfeited this round.
Posted by askbob 6 years ago
askbob
<sarcasm>good debate so far!</sarcasm>