Austinhart
krbrimm20

Armed citizens or Unarmed citizens

Austinhart

Con

Compare the USA and great britians laws on gun control. Great Britian has strict gun polices that have worked! Now what are we waiting for? More shootings? If you think you are the heroic person with a gun to stop a terrorist attack HIGHLY UNLIKLY. Most people use it to protect from others (terrorists mainly). Terrorist attacks are mainly in bombings/fatal disasters like 9/11. I doubt that a pistol will take down an airliner before it hits the plane? If you think so feel free to respond. Now everyone that uses it to protect your family, I say unless you were a gang member escaping from your "crew" to protect your family then YOU DONT NEED ONE. Yes, there are sad but true shooting that happen at homes in cars on the street, but if I was gonna shoot you the person that I shoot I highly doubt will be expecting it. Your going to get injured ethier way!
krbrimm20

Pro

first of I like to say most people use guns in ways I'd not like to talk about it is better to be armed than disarmed I am not saying using a gun is a good thing I'm just saying its a way of protection that's going to be used forever. now lets get on to my debate I'm not to go crazy here because there is one thing that ill use at the end to my advantage but for now ill let it go. its outrages me how you think someone should not carry a gun but I do see some other resolutions to this like taser,words,or even pepper spray but carrying a gun might be the best. you mentioned terrorists and I wanted to look at that because what happened to France might just bend their law.
http://www.cnn.com...
this video is scary indeed this is why I think open or closed carry should be okay, this ends my argument.
Austinhart

Con

Austinhart forfeited this round.
krbrimm20

Pro

krbrimm20 forfeited this round.
Austinhart

Con

Austinhart forfeited this round.
krbrimm20

Pro

krbrimm20 forfeited this round.
Austinhart

Con

Austinhart forfeited this round.
krbrimm20

Pro

krbrimm20 forfeited this round.
Austinhart

Con

Austinhart forfeited this round.
krbrimm20

Pro

krbrimm20 forfeited this round.