hosslay
emospongebob527

Arming more people and the rite people is the key to our future

emospongebob527

hosslay

Pro

Obama is doing everything in his power to get rid of our guns. We need to arm the rite people and put a stop to this. Taking away guns is not the answer. We need more people with a back bone to stand up and bare arms.

This is a open debate and welcome any challenge
emospongebob527

Con

I hate to play semantics but it seems as if Pro is saying the government should arm citizens..... If this is the case I am against it....... The government should let people arm themselves.
hosslay

Pro

That is not what i am saying at all. Im saying the same thing you are. so congrats on messing up this debate.
emospongebob527

Con

I wasn't attempting to mess up this debate, round one is always for clarification and questions. So you are messing up this debate by making a false accusation that I messed up the debate, providing no arguments and making an extremely hazy and vague resolution.

Good day.
hosslay

Pro

I don't even know what the heck your talking about. You sound like your trying to dress up your words and sound great about screwing up a debate. and no that's not what the first round is for, that's what the comment box is for, I'm not trying to be mean but don't join a debate when your not even sure what its about, if you have a question leave it in the comment box, and stop dressing your words and sounding all prissy and admit you were wrong. There's nothing wrong with being wrong.
emospongebob527

Con

Can you please make arguments.
hosslay

Pro

hosslay forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

Pro makes bare assertions throughtout the whole debate mounted on a vague resolution and when I ask him to clear it up he insults me and forfeits.
Posted by ishallannoyyo 4 years ago
ishallannoyyo
<-- LOLOL NRA spokesman right here
Vote Placed by LaL36 4 years ago
LaL36
hosslayemospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I was about to give tie for conduct but when pro was telling con about dressing up words... Not cool. But con kind of did screw up the debate. You should've inboxes him the question or said in the comments but pro should of been more specific.