shadowpuppy
RMTheSupreme

Art AND Music should be common core classes

shadowpuppy has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/23/2018 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

shadowpuppy

Pro

I think that art and music should be a common core class just as much as math and science because without it we wouldn't be even as close to as far that we've come in society.
RMTheSupreme

Con

While I would add economics onto the common core classes it's a fact that without math, English and at least some knowledge of science you won't necessarily go far in life.

Math, Science and english without art and music is dull but art and music without math, Science and english is futile and near impossible to succeed with as a skillset in life.

I repeat, I support adding economics onto the common core.