Smooosh
icebeartheawesome

Art (including music) is a commodity just like precious metals and coffee beans!

icebeartheawesome has forfeited round #2.
Started: 6/23/2018 Category: Arts
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Smooosh

Pro

Only pretentious "artists" would disagree. Artists like to think they are skilled, but if you think about what art is, and what its purpose is, then anybody who possesses any ability to communicate is an artist!!!!!
icebeartheawesome

Con

Art is nothing more than junk. Anyone can make art, and anything can be art, as long as you spend more than 15 min working on it.
Smooosh

Pro

I think the blood stains left on the walls and floors of a train depot just after a Chechen rebel sets off a bonb belt and kills a bunch of communist kunts, makes beautiful art. And just in case you were wondering icebear, I think your a kunt too!!! I would love to see a Chechen make art out of YOU!!!!!