JRuiz000
TheOutcast

Arts is the best way of using free time, even better than Sports and Music

Started: 4/7/2014 Category: Arts

JRuiz000

Pro

First round is acceptance. Any questions can be asked in the comment section I will reply as soon as fast. Thank you, and I look forward to this debate.
TheOutcast

Con

I accept your argument
JRuiz000

Pro

Thank you for accepting!!

Here is my argument, For using in free time art the best of the three ways proposed of using time because it is the only way of expresing emotions and this doesnt just heplps filling fre time, it makes you a beter person. "Being in touch with your feelings will make you a better person as well as a better parent and partner. Being true to your emotions can"t help but make you feel better about yourself, for you"re able to be authentic."http://www.psychologytoday.com...
This prooves Art is also healthy.
1) Art Generates a Love of Learning & Creativity. Art develops a willingness to explore what has not existed before. Art teaches risk taking, learning from one"s mistakes, and being open to other possibilities. Kids who are creative are also curious and passionate about knowing more.

2) Art Develops the Whole Brain. Art strengthens focus and increases attention, develops hand-eye coordination, requires practice and strategic thinking, and involves interacting with the material world through different tools and art mediums.

3) Art Prepares Kids for the Future. Creative, open-minded people are highly desired in all career paths. Art and creative education increases the future quality of the local and global community. Being creative is a life long skill and can be used in every day situations.

4) Art Teaches Problem Solving. Making art teaches that there is more than one solution to the same problem. Art challenges our beliefs and encourages open-ended thinking that creates an environment of questions rather than answers.

5) Art Supports Emotional Intelligence. Art supports the expression of complex feelings that help kids feel better about them selves and helps them understand others by "seeing" what they have expressed and created. Art supports personal meaning in life, discovering joy in one"s own self, often being surprised, and then eliciting it in others.

6) Art Builds Community. Art reaches across racial stereotypes, religious barriers, and socio-economical levels and prejudices. Seeing other culture"s creative expression allows everyone to be more connected and less isolated " "see how we are all related." Art creates a sense of belonging.

7) Art Improves Holistic Health. Art builds self-esteem, increases motivation and student attendance, improves grades and communications, nurtures teamwork, and strengthens our relationship to the environment.

8) Art is Big Business. At the core of the multi-billion dollar film and video game industry are artists creating images and stories. Every commercial product is designed by artists from chairs to cars, space stations to iPods. A Van Gogh painting sold for 83 million dollars.

9) Art Awakens the Senses. Art opens the heart and mind to possibilities and fuels the imagination. Art is a process of learning to create ourselves and experience the world in new ways. Arts support the bigger picture view of life: beauty, symbols, spirituality, storytelling, it also helps us step out of time allowing one to be present in the moment. Art keeps the magic alive.

10) Art is Eternal. Creativity and self-expression has always been essential to our humanity. Our earliest creative expressions were recorded in petroglyphs, cave paintings, and ancient sculptures. One of the first things kids do is draw, paint, and use their imaginations to play.

http://www.drawingonearth.org...
TheOutcast

Con

Pardon for the wait, but my internet wouldn't let me get on the topic.

Some of the arguments that you made are also accessible through music. Just as art rakes in quite a lot of cash in it's respected field, music does the same. A music composer (from a young age), though, has the capability of words. If one can put a string of words into a beautiful song, then that person shall also have the capability to write a strongly worded essay.
A musician has the power to write a few words to make the listener feel a certain way, the power of persuasion in other words. If I were to want you to feel sorrow, then a powerful musician can do that. If they are skilled enough then then can also work this factor into an essay and persuade you to feel or think a certain way.
JRuiz000

Pro

Good arguments proposed!
Art and music have some things in comon but art practices the visual zone while music the auditive. Art is better that muscic using a paintor like an example:
You can do a single line, scketch or a normal drawing and you will never be capable of describing it perfectly in adjetives or words like you do it while composing music what means that art describes perfectly what you are trying to say no mater if you are not god at it and in questions of expressing emotions you can do it much better by Art.
This can also keep you entretained and that is why you should do art to fill free times.
TheOutcast

Con

TheOutcast forfeited this round.
JRuiz000

Pro

JRuiz000 forfeited this round.
TheOutcast

Con

TheOutcast forfeited this round.
JRuiz000

Pro

JRuiz000 forfeited this round.
TheOutcast

Con

TheOutcast forfeited this round.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
You didn't use quotation marks. Also, you did not explain how your 10 facts are related to the source. Furthermore, even if you post the source, copy pasting the thing for your entire argument is still plagiarism.
Posted by JRuiz000 3 years ago
JRuiz000
Hi everybody I just wanted you to point out why do you think I comitted a plagiarism act because in my opinion I didnt... even Con didnt say that it fas just mensionesd by teemo and I will apreciate if you explain why that is plagiarism.
Sory for forfeiting last time but here in Italy its very late.
Posted by JRuiz000 3 years ago
JRuiz000
Hi Teemo!!
I dont understant what plagiarism act did I comitt...I didnt say it wasnt from that page and I Pasted the link underneeath I used as evidence and suport not as my writes.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
And voters, please vote for con. Pro committed an act of plagiarism in their first argument.
Here is the source they copy pasted from: http://www.drawingonearth.org...
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Music is art -.-