Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Slavery is morally permissible

FourTrouble

The only rule is that there are no rules. Don't accept unless I agree to your acceptance. I don't actually think slavery is okay, just looking for a challenging debate....

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

rs agfsvba dbvdb v

presto12
Mccreeper

rydn zstbhakfxcv x cvsdfg dfgvbfdhsdijfhidkfvbdgcv...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Hanzo

HanzoMain
IDubbbbbzzzz

With death comes honor, with honor: redemption...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle - Perussi vs. Mharman

Perussi
Mharman

Round 1 or 2 to start, you choose Either way you'll walk right into my nooze My Definitions: Nooze - Noose altered to rhyme...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle - Perussi vs. CosmoJarvis

Perussi
CosmoJarvis

My opponent may start rapping this round or next. Either way i'm not vexed....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Why is the Mona Lisa considered a popular, beautiful work of art

forrestokun
pixel8888

If you look at the Mona Lisa or any other style of art, what is the main reason they are considered famous, usually it's either the person was famous or social opinion has made it famous. I looked it up and the main reason the Mona Lisa is popular is because her smile is telling and mysterious, however who said this, why can't a third graders self portrait that they put a lot of time and effort into, be considered famous, you could say that there face was telling or something like that. What I'm...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

border wall VS. border fence

TheSensibleConservative
Whaaaaaaluigi121

YES CAUSE I SAID boi...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Dragons are they a fairy tale or demon?

Millsal974
CosmoJarvis

I think dragons represent the devil. They are pure evil. My mother made me burn all of my dragon drawings and paintings. It screamed at us. Then it caught my yard on fire. The burn mark was in the shape of a dragon. In five years of burning stuff...this has never happened....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Bee Movie 2

beavertamer69
PowerPikachu21

There needs to be a Bee Movie 2 otherwise we will all get rekt m8 and my life will never be complete without it. We also need it for dank memas cause they are quite spicy. I will kms if there is no Bee Movie 2 so vote n3rds....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Sans is Ness

toastyspaghetti
CIitsareyummy

can you imagine a world where were all represented by a font? What font would I be? Hmmm, no, not Arial, that's too straight. No! Not in that way! Just, straight, as in unexciting. Too uh, deadpool.... BROADWAY! Now that's the one! Now that's the ONE!!! Hello Internet, welcome to GAME THEORY, where instead of putting a joke here I want to ask you a personal question. If you're personality were represented by a font, which font would you be? Take a moment and put you font in the comments. I'm rea...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago