Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

I, MASTERDRAVE, am the best there ever was AND ever will be.

masterdrave
PowerPikachu21

ALRIGHT FOLKS, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! After my lengthy hiatus I'm finally back where I belong - on this glorious website to expose more 12-year-old trolls and cripple further virgins.GOD this will be FUN. Will anyone dare challenge me? Haha, of course not. Everyone on this pathetic home base for "free thought" is naught more t...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Papa Perussi vs. NDECD1441 -- Scale Rap Battle #2 Torney Quarterfinals

Perussi
NDECD1441

Let's do it....

Voting Period
64 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The 1960's was the best decade for music

QandA
BMyers

I will argue that the 1960's was the best decade for music in terms of song quality, music longevity etc. First round is for acceptance only followed by rounds of back and forth arguments. Con may present their arguments whatever angle they chose, this is just a bit of fun!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Contemporary Art is becoming more perverse and repulsive than the art of previous eras.

joseph997
Darmas

In my opinion, art of the modern era is becoming far less beautiful and marvelous and instead increasingly disturbing. Much of what is considered art today is no longer something to be appraised, but instead what could be labeled downright repulsive. It seems to some that much of the contemporary art is putting up a proverbial middle finger to the traditions and standards of artists of the passed. Over the passed few decades, there has been an increase in art that includes pornographic images th...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

The Trojans were the "good guys" of the Iliad

Phenenas
Aleoz

I'm looking for an opponent familiar with the story of The Iliad. Whether you've read it cover to cover, remember exposure to it from school, watched Troy, or even just read the Wikipedia summary is all fine by me. If you would like to accept, please say so in the comments, as I'm fed up with trolls and forfeiters. As Pro, I will be arguing that in Homer's epic, the Trojans, who serve as the antagonists of the story, are the real "good guys", with more sympathetic characters and a more unders...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Video Games (yes) Board Games (no)

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
Kaladin25

Video Games all the way! Video games are way better! The reason I think that is because people play a lot more video games than board games. Board games are just dumb!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Rap Battle

Forever23
TheDragon5

1st Round is Acceptance Only ;) Rounds 2,3,4 are for rap...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Should graffiti be legalized

roko888
SUPMON

I think graffiti should be legalized because it give a unique feature of cities and towns it make people want to do more sometimes and the cities don't look so bland....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Avatar the last airbender is the best anime

LittleT
bodog

water, earth, fire, air. Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them but when the world needed him most, he vanished... 100 years past and my brother and i discovered the new avatar, an airbender named Aang and although his airbending skills are great he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But i believe Aang can save the world. *INTENSE MUSIC*...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Red is the best color

Patriot4Christ
NoahIsRight

Red is the coolest color and I think most will agree red is a color of power. When considering a red room vs a green you will notice the red room as more striking than green simply because red is overall the best color. I'm looking forward to crushing the opposition of full color spectrum advocates here. Good luck...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago