Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should street art be allowed in public spaces

lindseyycastroo
RMTheSupreme

street art is a form of expression, it is not just names or tags its creative and beautiful. street art is for the people that were told they weren't good enough or didn't want to follow other peoples rules or go by what they wanted no street art is for people that just want to make art and have fun with it. its free to see and amazing when you find the right one it could be deep or fun....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

My kid won't stop jacking off in public

AshleyHogan464
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

My kid whips out his fully erect 3 incher whenever i walk into the room, or we go out. When he does he looks me dead in the eye every time, is it because he's bigger than me? Please I know hes not in the right and i really need help I dont know how to make him stop and the wikihow article about it is gone....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Golden Goose Sneakers that speech

fuutgoldengoose

How deep the shards penetrated the atmosphere, no one is really sure ofwe can't exactly dive into the atmosphere and try to retrieve them. So, we're gonna be using pretzel rods for our heel. Walking one minute is enough to charge a cell phone for half an hour. If you take a detailed look at these shoes you can find accurate stitching details. Each part of the shoe has been stitched perfectly coupled with wonderful finishing. When you take a close look at the various collections on offer, you...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji

mkmolviii01
carnew

Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+9929761454 [[[[[]]]]]] vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Kala jadu [[[[[]]]]] 91+99297614...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

The lady or the tiger

haaheoawong_2003
Abbyisaboss

Which is best a lady or a tiger?...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I like your avatar

JaredFogle
toriel

I like it...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Why did he did that?

tanquish123
Romanii

He did that because he wanted to did that when he thought why he did that so technically when he did that he assumed that when he thought he did that he was didding that so in conclusion he did that because he wanted to did that. thenks! 😜 👊/ ||\_ _/" "\_ 👋 \ 😳 || \_ _/" "\_...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Any person that takes up this debate is a poopy idiot

carnew
MasterMewtwo

Liek i dare you if you take me on you are just a 6.2 page of paper. ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

I amn the best 2k player in the world

ITsYaBoiJeff
JWill24

I am a 91 overall HONEYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

does drawing/art help with sadness

fantastic_Artastic
CCandyK

I want to know what you think about if Art/ Drawing helps people with sadness, cause it sure does for me....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago