Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Trojans were the "good guys" of the Iliad

Phenenas
Aleoz

I'm looking for an opponent familiar with the story of The Iliad. Whether you've read it cover to cover, remember exposure to it from school, watched Troy, or even just read the Wikipedia summary is all fine by me. If you would like to accept, please say so in the comments, as I'm fed up with trolls and forfeiters. As Pro, I will be arguing that in Homer's epic, the Trojans, who serve as the antagonists of the story, are the real "good guys", with more sympathetic characters and a more unders...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Video Games (yes) Board Games (no)

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
Kaladin25

Video Games all the way! Video games are way better! The reason I think that is because people play a lot more video games than board games. Board games are just dumb!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle

Forever23
TheDragon5

1st Round is Acceptance Only ;) Rounds 2,3,4 are for rap...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should graffiti be legalized

roko888
SUPMON

I think graffiti should be legalized because it give a unique feature of cities and towns it make people want to do more sometimes and the cities don't look so bland....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Avatar the last airbender is the best anime

LittleT
bodog

water, earth, fire, air. Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them but when the world needed him most, he vanished... 100 years past and my brother and i discovered the new avatar, an airbender named Aang and although his airbending skills are great he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But i believe Aang can save the world. *INTENSE MUSIC*...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Red is the best color

Patriot4Christ
NoahIsRight

Red is the coolest color and I think most will agree red is a color of power. When considering a red room vs a green you will notice the red room as more striking than green simply because red is overall the best color. I'm looking forward to crushing the opposition of full color spectrum advocates here. Good luck...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Should the Arts be more important in school than science?

Darmas
Alejandra95

The Arts contain subjects such as music, drawing, dance, and ceramics. While science is an essential subject to give children an understanding in biology, geography, physics and other core subjects, however, the Arts give children the opportunity to grasp a better understanding of one self through expression. Participating in the arts also benefits children in the other core school subjects because of the ability to problem solve. In the article "Why Arts Education Is Crucial, and Who's Doing It...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Let us assume McCarthy is a robot(since we know he is) what year would he have come from and why?

CoachCarthey1492not1491
lucas13243546

I say 2011 because hell why not....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rap Battle

Perussi
DericWM

Start r one or two, You have no idea how hard imma 'bout to reck you...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Was Harry Potter worth reading?

FifiBQK
allahuakbar101

I belive that Harry Potter is definently worth reading and everyone should try the books out because they are much better than the movies and include many more details...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago