Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Novembe 1st is too early to decorate for christmas

leleux14
sboss18

If you decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving then you will have Christmas decorations up while celebrating a different holiday. I think the appropriet time to decorate at the earliest is the day after Thanksgiving...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The Flash Vs Quicksilver

jbrymxr
PowerPikachu21

The flash is clearly so much faster than quicksilver and so much better!...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is Photograpy An Art Form?

gemma_budworth
Shaz1234

I believe that photography is an art form. Not only does it represent a meaning, but it contains beauty and emotion for all to see. What is your opinion on this topic?...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Last debate

szexiv
Tree_of_Death

This is the last debate I need to vote on other debates. I've been looking for over 8 months to finish this up, but have yet to find a suitable debate. Therefore, I'm opening this up to anyone who wouldn't mind helping me finish this up. This is a quick debate, only one round, and 60 minutes to reply....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is it truly theft?

Drtraumaty
wolf24

This topic circulates around the ongoing question of "Art Theft," and more specifically if it is justified to target people whom utilize other people's artworks for visual-demonstrative purposes only, without modifying the artwork or claiming it to be their own. Especially, when there isn't a specific creative commons license in which dictates usage rights. Most artists on the Deviantart and Tumblr networks do not openly provide their copyright terms, thus there is no way for people to know i...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Skepsikyma is the most articulate member on ddo

SeventhProfessor
ShabShoral

First round is acceptance only....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

What is the dankest meme

Jimmybuckets
vi_spex

The dankest meme of all time is the kobe meme...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Animals should not be killed for sport.

sunnyskies
PsychicPhysicist

If animals are hunted for sport, they will go extinct. The same thing happened to the passenger pigeon. They once thrived and now they are extinct. If you want to practice hunting for sport, you could simply use targets....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Beloved classic children's books being made into hollywood movies

AnthonyH
alysonreid

Disclaimer: This is my first debate (on this website). I did a formal debate once at school, so I am aware that there are certain rules/etiquette, but otherwise I'm pretty clueless about how to go about this or how best to use this website. Anyway here goes... It saddens me when I hear that yet another famous classic children's book is being made into yet another hollywood blockbuster movie. It is a well-known and very evident fact that movies fall short (sometimes hard on their faces) wh...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Are Fine Arts actually useful in real life?

bobosmith01
SampleDebater

Anyone who knows me knows that I love listening to music, seeing art, etc. It makes me go "wow" anytime I sense a lovely piece. But, it's not really accomplishing anything, is it? I want people to decide. Is simple entertainment useful? Is it even entertainment?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago