ThatRepublicanGuy
ThatFerderalistGuy

Assassins Creed 4 is the best RPG of our time

ThatRepublicanGuy

Pro

I seek this debate with ThatFederalistGuy to argue that Skyrim is not the best RPG of our time, but in fact Assassins Creed 4 is. The points that I will be bringing up are as follows.
1. The Storyline is far superior
2. It revolves around a far more realistic and historically accurate period of time
I hope that this can be a well-constructed debate on this important topic. I wish my opponent good luck.
ThatFerderalistGuy

Con

I accept this debate and will prove that skyrim is better than assassin's creed 4
ThatRepublicanGuy

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate, and I wish you luck, ThatFederalistGuy. During this debate I will be attempting to prove that Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag is the best RPG of our time, and is much better than Skyrim.
First off, I will try to argue that the storyline of AC4 is much better than Skyrim. The single player experience in AC4 is incredible, as my source can explain to you (http://www.usgamer.net...). There is an endless amount of things you can do on AC4, like uncover chests, find new islands, discover new viewpoints, retrieve animus fragments etc. The sense of exploration, the immense map and unlimited amounts of difficulty when it comes to naval battles all prove the resolve. The are so many different ships on the huge map that AC4 will offer you, and there is no ship that will not challenge you. The experience of naval battles has never been more real in any game, never been so realistic and has never been so much fun. The visuals in this game are also something to admire, along with the audio and interface. All around, the experience of being a pirate and boarding ships in this historically accurate, massive map is undeniably a great and entertaining experience. The storyline of Edward's life is also very entertaining, as you not only play the game, but you feel the game. Edward had many problems being able to deal with his break-up, the loss of his friends, and the realization of his wrong doing's. This is not the kind of game like Skyrim where you just do things and move on, but a game where you want to see what happens next. Lastly, The fighting animations in AC4 are also much more realistic and give you that, "Wow" feeling, because you are not just using a sword and sound waves to defeat your enemies like in Skyrim, but you are using real weapons against historically accurate enemies. All around, the single player experience and storyline of AC4 are far superior to Skyrim.
Next, I will try to argue how accurate Assassins Creed is. I have already mentioned many ways that Assassins Creed 4 is accurate, and there are still some that I will mention. The story in AC4 revolves around a very real time, the golden age of pirates in Cuba. Nassua is also accurately described, as a dirty, diseased place where pirates lived. The conflict between pirates, Spanish and the British was also accurate, along with the combat that is portrayed in Assassins Creed 4. Edward is seen using real weapons, unlike in Skyrim, where your weapons are swords and your mouth. Skyrim uses strange, alien like characters with unrealistic weapons and abilities, whereas Assassins Creed 4 has real people and real enemies. All around, AC4 is much better for realism and historical accuracy which provides not only more entertainment, but education on real events in history.
Once again I thank my opponent for accepting this debate and wish him the best of luck.
http://www.polygon.com...
ThatFerderalistGuy

Con

ThatFerderalistGuy forfeited this round.
ThatRepublicanGuy

Pro

ThatRepublicanGuy forfeited this round.
ThatFerderalistGuy

Con

Posted by Abnewstein 3 years ago
Abnewstein
AC4 is not an RPG game. Why?
Because there is only one way you can the play and progress the character.
But in skyrim, the possibilities are endless.
Know the difference.
Fail debate.
Con wins it already.
Posted by SirReal 3 years ago
SirReal
I love Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, but it isn't the best RPG of all time. Y'know, if it is even considered to be an RPG game.