Kartikey
hansika

Assignments are waste of time

Kartikey

Pro

First round is mere acceptance.

Breaking any rule will result in losing this debate.
hansika

Con

Assignments are absolutely a waste of time . They only waste the time and energy of the kids and add to their never ending stresses! Teenagers have end number of problem - parents, teachers , friends , health, updating ......... and many more . Assignments add to their list of works . Even if they gained knowledge, it was wort , but children never take assignments seriously . most of them plug in their earphones, sit in their laptop and copy whatever the first site posts! Teachers are also equally to be blamed , they always check the assignments blindly , had they checked it open eyedly, children would have been serious about it ! But this is no the case , both _ the students and the teachers are least bothered about assignments. So i think that assignments are a complete waste of time for the teachers as well as childrens !
Kartikey

Pro

I am afraid to say this but you are against this topic.Repost your views again.Good Luck
hansika

Con

hansika forfeited this round.
Kartikey

Pro

Kartikey forfeited this round.
hansika

Con

hansika forfeited this round.
Posted by james14 2 years ago
james14
Con is actually Pro!!!! Kartikey, since you want to debate this, can you restart the debate and I'll take you on? Please? I do think it will be an easy win, and hopefully that riles you up enough so that you take me up on my offer.

Please.
Posted by Kartikey 2 years ago
Kartikey
@james14-If you thought that it would be an easy win.You shouldn't have to ask that.Well,Don't bother.
Posted by james14 2 years ago
james14
Hey, Kartikey. Do you mind if I accept this just to get an easy win? If so I'd be happy to debate you.

Just making my motives clear.