Zendayalover156
Swagger96

Astronomy is the most interesting branch of science

Zendayalover156

Zendayalover156

Pro

For the first round I would like to say in my opinion that Astronomy is easy and a lot more interesting than the other branches of science
Swagger96

Con

For the first round I would say that Astronomy is not interesting and easy. I say that Biology is interesting because you learn about the environment and ecosystems with plants and animals
Zendayalover156

Pro

Astronomy is the most interesting branch of science because there's many wonders in the universe. According to eso.org/public/science/top10 after more than 1,000 nights of observation at La Silla spread over 15 years, astronomers have determined the motions of more than 14,000 solar-like stars residing in the neighborhood of the sun, showing that our home galaxy has led a much more turbulent and chaotic life than previously assumed. This evidence is important because it shows that our galaxy is explosive and confusing. I remember when I was studying astronomy in the fourth grade. It was right after we learned about biology. When we was learning about space I said to myself this is easier and more interesting than biology. I loved it when I learned about the different types of galaxies that are in the universe. This shows that astronomy is more interesting and surprisingly easy to learn about. Astronomy is the most interesting branch of science because there's a lot to learn about in the universe.
Swagger96

Con

Well, Biology is more interesting than Astronomy because you get to learn about your surroundings. Also we are basically part of some type of ecosystem
Zendayalover156

Pro

For the last round I would like to congratulate my opponent for being brave for debating this topic with me.
Swagger96

Con

I would thank my opponent for making a good debate topic
Vote Placed by TorqueDork 3 years ago
TorqueDork
Zendayalover156Swagger96Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro used the only source and also made more arguments then con
Vote Placed by AndrewB686 3 years ago
AndrewB686
Zendayalover156Swagger96Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I love astronomy. I love biology. I tend to side with con on the basis of my love for animals and the world in which we reside. That being said, pro clearly made the better arguments, as con only made one or two. They were not fleshed out enough, as opposed to pro who at least explained in greater detail the fascinating science of astronomy.