The Instigator
Ash_97
Pro (for)
The Contender
edawg99
Con (against)

Asylum Seekers should be banned from coming in by boats.

Do you like this debate?NoYes+0
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Debate Round Forfeited
Ash_97 has forfeited round #2.
Our system has not yet updated this debate. Please check back in a few minutes for more options.
Time Remaining
00days00hours00minutes00seconds
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 7/29/2016 Category: Politics
Updated: 6 months ago Status: Debating Period
Viewed: 105 times Debate No: 94201
Debate Rounds (5)
Comments (0)
Votes (0)

 

Ash_97

Pro

Asylum Seekers may be terrorists. In 2012, an Interpol Red-Listed, convicted, Muslim Egyptian Terrorist, claiming to be an Asylum Seeker arrived to Australia on a boat and was granted access to the country. The Interpol later alerted the Australian Federal Police and the Australian Department of Immigration.The Man was caught before it was too late. The man has murdered many people before. Veteran Liberal MP Wilson Tuckey stated "If you wanted to get into Australia and you have bad intentions, what do you do?" "You insert yourself in a crowd of 100 for which there is great sympathy for the other 99. "You go on a system where nobody brings their papers, you have no identity, you have no address." Seeking Asylum is not illegal in Australia, but coming to Australia by boat, with no visa, is ILLEGAL. If Granted access, illegal immigrants live off taxpayer"s money. Only 4% of Asylum seekers that are granted access into Australia work. The rest of the 96% are not working, what are they doing to support their family? They are robbing and stealing to support their family.
edawg99

Con

Either fascist Donald Trump or corrupt Hillary Clinton will become president, the country is almost 20 trillion in debt, and the country has an egregious wealth distribution.

And you are worried about fcking asylum seekers? Get the fck outa here with dat sh*t ma n*gga.
Debate Round No. 1
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 2
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 3
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 4
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 5
No comments have been posted on this debate.
This debate has 6 more rounds before the voting begins. If you want to receive email updates for this debate, click the Add to My Favorites link at the top of the page.