DATXDUDE
TheMattDad123

Atheism is depressing

DATXDUDE

DATXDUDE

Pro

First round is acceptance.
TheMattDad123

Con

I accept that you are pathetic.
Let's begin mormon.
DATXDUDE

Pro

Thanks for the conduct points.

Atheists say that we are pathetic chemicals dust bound to shrivel away into nothingness. How is this not depressing? Their attitude towards people who disagree with them is also depressing. Atheists seem to like mocking religion, which depresses other people. Overall, atheism is a hotbed of depression.
TheMattDad123

Con

Atheism isn't depressing at all. Your logic for this argument is completely wacked. You are the dumbest of all idiots. People affected with brain disorders and mental issues have better general knowledge than you.
I blame your mother. If she spend less time sucking off the neighborhood police force perhaps she would have raised you better.
And remember to punctuate you fool.
It feels like I am debating with an infant.
DATXDUDE

Pro

"I blame your mother. If she spend less time sucking off the neighborhood police force perhaps she would have raised you better."

Oh boy! It's like we're in middle school again! (Oh, and it's "spent". Give me your grammar Nazi badge now.)

"It feels like I am debating with an infant."

We aren't debating at all, probably because you haven't put forth any actual arguments.

Ladies and gentlemen, Con seems like a really nice guy! Maybe I'll send him a friend request...
TheMattDad123

Con

Jesus christ, you're weak.
Just go die.
DATXDUDE

Pro

You got me.
TheMattDad123

Con

TheMattDad123 forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: soccerisfun// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Pro says you got me... no seriously why do people waste other people's time? This was a pointless debate.

[*Reason for removal*] None of the points awarded are explained. There's no clear concession, and so the voter cannot vote based solely on an assumption that one side conceded.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: Matt532// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Grammar isn't meant to put down other people.

[*Reason for removal*] A voter never really explains their decision, either on the debate or on any of the individual points. If you're allocating spelling and grammar points, for example, there should be a clear reasoning why the S&G of the other debater was so bad that it warranted the vote. Sources, conduct and arguments all require that reasoning as well if you're going to award them.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
I'm agnostic too.
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Don't believe. Do believe. Both theism and atheism are beliefs. Agnostism is fact. It's possible a higher power exists, but given the facts, or lack thereof, its unlikely. It's altogether possible that the entire universe exists as a game on some alien teens tablet. We just don't know for sure. Fortunately beliefs are based on emotions and not logic so whatever you believe does not make you illogical, just emotional. Lol buncha saps. :-)
Posted by Anonymous_Whale 1 year ago
Anonymous_Whale
Atheism is not the same for everyone. Not everyone thinks that people who believe are dust particles. They just don't believe in a higher power.
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Punctuate ffs.
Posted by gman1041 1 year ago
gman1041
how is atheism depressing. i swear people are idiots. if your an atheist you dont believe in a god thats all it is. there is nothing depressing about it.
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Theism is even more depressing. Imagine eternal life, if you know everything and have done everything. Bored out of your mind, with all of eternity still ahead of you. No way to escape. It would be enough to make a man commit suicide, except, he can't! Now that's depressing.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
What about wiping the floor with your a.ss?
Posted by Fascist_Ferret 1 year ago
Fascist_Ferret
Whoever made this debate is an absolute idiot and I wish I could have accepted to absolutely wipe this floor with his face
Vote Placed by Lexus 1 year ago
Lexus
DATXDUDETheMattDad123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro presents an unrefuted argument so args to pro. Con is rude beyond what I thought was possible to conduct to pro.