telisw37
kuolaurence

Atheism is false. Prove there is not a God. Evolution also. Prove the earth made itself/evolved.

telisw37

Pro

The world and all of creation did not evolve. We have a common designer. Who calls Himself God, I Am that I Am. Prove the planet's accidentally keep their alignments? Why is God or Christ in our history? Who or what built the ancient artifacts, that can not be built today, or even explain how ancient peoples did all that. Why? For who. If God does not exist, Why debate it? That is like debating the reality of Mother Goose. I never debated Jack and Jill or Santa Clause. Because I know they do not exist in reality. Prove the bible is wrong about creation. Please do not confuse religion with what is actually written. Because the bible is about one man, The Alpha of the bible, His family named Israel and their impact on planet earth. Explain if all people's evolved, why is the Jew separate? And only Adam's family birth records are still kept though England and British Royal line to this very day?
kuolaurence

Con

From your point of view you are a Catholic or Christian, but according to fossil records, we come from the same species--- Pakaia, and evidence proved that earth doesn't made itself.
telisw37

Pro

Thank you for accepting! However you assume wrong. I am not a Christian nor a follower of the Pope. Christians do not follow Christ or the bible. Pope's are mostly gay and pedophiles. Not sent by God. I claim no religion.
I challenge my opponent to offer proof that fossil records declare and such assertions and not just opinion given without facts off the top of one's own head.
https://www.google.com...

Google does not confirm this at all. Nor is your source listed on the internet.
So if creation did not create itself who created it?
kuolaurence

Con

kuolaurence forfeited this round.
kuolaurence

Con

kuolaurence forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent did not offer any argument! I will stand on my current argument and ask my opponent to offer something.
kuolaurence

Con

kuolaurence forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent offered nothing. I stand on my current argument.
kuolaurence

Con

kuolaurence forfeited this round.