EliasPredko
WilliamsP

Atheism is illogical.

WilliamsP

EliasPredko

Pro

This round for acceptance; just say 'yes' and continue to the next round.
WilliamsP

Con

I accept this debate and I look forward to it.
EliasPredko

Pro

EliasPredko forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Con

My opponent has notified me that he is going on vacation. I understand. However, I will make my argument only when he has made his. Therefore, I will await his return patiently.
EliasPredko

Pro

EliasPredko forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Con

Forfeiture.
EliasPredko

Pro

EliasPredko forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Con

Forfeiture has occured once again. Because of this, I urge the voters to not award any debater the 'convincing arguments', 'reliable sources', and 'spelling and grammar' points. I simply wish for the voters to award me the 'conduct' points.
Posted by YoungZealous 3 years ago
YoungZealous
Right you would come to church with me and we have a discussion me and you and you and An Imam and me and my pastor and we could see who actually has the power of God within them. I think it's a bit it and we have the power of God within you just not admitting to it well you probably haven't experienced it only thing you see is the power of God through our speeches you feel and know subconsciously that Christianity is Right butyou get distraction from this world and Satan take away the pureness that could be in your heart.
Posted by YoungZealous 3 years ago
YoungZealous
okay Say if I made up a religion copying off of Islam p and I say I will name just believe truth ism and all other religions are false and then I say the God that Survey says that they wish they were right as they follow their belief and they go astray because they believe what they want. That is just human speaking that is not God that has no power in what t is saying.

this is human arguments trying to you thing that unless you believe him I believe you're wrong. When he has no authority in the first place but speaks as if he'sfor telling some kind of revelation from God. Any atheist can say that people believe what they want.
Posted by Valtin 3 years ago
Valtin
@YoungZealous spreading lies on Islam is not good, let us see what God says on this:
61:8 "They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."

I suggest you quit the act, I have already beat you in you baseless arguments, I know many who hate the 'God' of the Bible more than the 'God' of the Qur'an, moreover if you want to debate about the Qur'an and the Bible, sure I will challenge you.
Posted by YoungZealous 3 years ago
YoungZealous
Thank you @weeksie. By the way in not some person who just studies in school for credit this is a walking lifestyle of the information I learn. I have the right to say this cause I study the hadiths very good and if yiu read the hadiths or look up taboo things in their own books you will see they didn't want muhammad or muhammad was just it tells off on itself. There are atheist on paltalk and my facebook page who study islam like they study Islam and come to the conclusion that christianity is am way better than what they thought. There are also the atheist who doest study on what they disbelieve so they side with everything that is far from the God of the bible.

The question you have to ask is who provided the truth in the case that either based on their research you can make a conclusion. That conclusion will be Muhammad's people showed he was a false prophet ans was possessed by a demon in his revelations as explained in hadiths or you will conclude he is the way to heaven and he is God's last prophet that will kill all the Jews and will take over the world for allah by jihad. It's all up to you .

So it departs a on if that atheist studied islam.

Also the fact I used my belief to prove he isn't the prophet of Go D Is because they say muhammad us in the bible when he isn't . This is the reason I refuted the Deutoronomy and isaiah 29 claiming it was muhammad prophecied. Also it's vital to know muhammad was after jesus and 600 years +islam came after christianity. ... So if they claim something pertaining the same in the bible you should know he and his apostles could read and study our scriptures . Actually the quran or the hadiths says muhammad learned from the jews and Christians. This why i use my belief. If they say God has no son etc then I would say according to what prophet other than muhammad says God has no son ? You muslims say you believe all prophets well show me from out prophets you can find God not having a Son
Posted by YoungZealous 3 years ago
YoungZealous

Posted by Weeksie 3 years ago
Weeksie
@YoungZealous: I saw your comment and checked out your debate. I did NOT vote for you, however, because a) I'm not allowed to vote yet since my phone doesn't cooperate with the DDO confirmation site, b) the debate question is unclear, and c) you're obviously on the side that Muhammad is a false prophet, but apparently you argue using your religion as "proof." You should understand that, to an atheist, that's a pot calling a kettle black. You might as well argue that Muhammad is a false prophet because Wotan, Thor, and Quetzalcoatl don't corroborate his godliness either. It would be an equally compelling argument, based on the evidence you have.
Posted by YoungZealous 3 years ago
YoungZealous
Did anyone see my comment ?
Posted by WilliamsP 3 years ago
WilliamsP
I happen to be very proper.
Posted by nonprophet 3 years ago
nonprophet
Con lost, because he didn't just say "yes".
It was such a simple rule, too.
Posted by YoungZealous 3 years ago
YoungZealous
Hey everyone, I'm new to this website.I love to debate. I was wondering can anyone vote for my debate about Muhammad being a false prophet ? Its a good debate. I didn't do the best on spelling so judge what yoy like but please support me in this debate I have very good evidence against the Islamic belief in muhammad .http://www.debate.org...
Vote Placed by TheUser 3 years ago
TheUser
EliasPredkoWilliamsPTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con told to give him conduct.
Vote Placed by jamccartney 3 years ago
jamccartney
EliasPredkoWilliamsPTied
Reasons for voting decision: As told, Con receives conduct points.