FollowerofChrist1955
Tom-The-Hypocrit

Atheist, are under Gods wrath, no attempts should be made to convert them.

FollowerofChrist1955 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

This debate is to believers, and holds that the atheist is not to be pursued for conversion. This is based on empirical evidence of the scriptures instructions. For centuries the Christians wastes countless, hours, days weeks, months and years in attempts to convert an atheist, when multiple unbelievers, might have been saved, by the same believer had they not wasted time with an atheist. As believers know time grows short and time is of the essense, must get the word out to those who "can" be saved.

It is the goal of this debate to enlighten the Christian to renew the spreading of the gospel to the seeking, and not the cursed, allowing for greater salvation to the masses. Does this mean that no sharing of the gospel is permitted to the atheist? Certainly not, however it should only come in an answer to a question of the atheist. Questions which insist upon evidence being provided should therefore be ignored completely as evidence has been readily provided by God, and God requires the atheist to First seek Him (God). Only after this will God Himself, provide the way towards salvation.

Debates therefore should be limited to acceptance by those seeking a greater knowledge of God and scriptural clarification thus the requirements that no atheist may accept your debates is crucial. All other debates should be limited to believers, who have conflicts in doctrines, secondary to immaturity, False doctrine, misleading doctrines of man, Biblical illiteracy. Examples would be nontrinitarians, traditionalists, the religious and such.

To long has the Religious boards been allowed to be hijacked by the Atheist. Please review the debates on

http://www.debate.org......

and

http://www.debate.org......

(For familiarization purposes only) Questions regarding the above past debates may be asked in the comments section of THIS new debate area.

Rule 1. No atheist or unbeliever may accept this debate, as you have no knowledge of the subject matter.

Rule 2. Only Christians may accept this particular debate, as it is Christian specific, meaning the Bible IS the required text, and no advanced knowledge of Biblical text is necessary or required for this debate as the seeking Christian shall be lead to scriptures that discuss this topic.

Rule 3. No Mormon or Jehovah’s Witness may accept this debate, as they do not use the Bible! They created their own which is in direct violation of scripture.

Rule 4. No cults of any kind may accept this debate.

Rule 5. No Religion outside Christianity may accept this debate as they have no knowledge of the God of THE BIBLE (King James Bible - those Bibles found on the website Biblegateway.com are acceptable).

Rule 6. New Testament believers only!

Rule 7. 3 rounds acceptance 1st, then arguments.

Tom-The-Hypocrit

Con

I am a believer in Allah. I agree that all atheists should be removed in the fires of jihad

Allah Akbar
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 year ago
FollowerofChrist1955
squonk
Amen!! Welcome Brother.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
There are no gods.
Posted by squonk 1 year ago
squonk
Oh Lord God, wash away my sins with the Blood of the Lamb! Praise Jesus Christ, I repent! I forsake the folly of atheism. Please forgive me! Amen!
FollowerofChrist1955
Sigh; Behold Brothers and Sisters in Christ, see the evidence of why God tells you to make NO attempts to save those Accursed not for unbelief, but for willful REJECTION of the son of God!

Behold and bear witness with your own eyes the saying of Isaiah, coming to pass in your own sight!
Hearing they do not UNDERSTAND, seeing they SHALL NOT perceive. Lest they would turn from their evil ways, be converted and I would heal them.

No my brothers and sisters, those called atheist are NOT unbelievers, they REJECT God and in so doing bring destruction upon themselves.

Need more convincing no doubt, ask yourself this then, WHERE are the millions of Jewish rejectors of the son of God now? If you said Hell you would be right. Think of it God came to HIS OWN and was rejected by them, For this, only a remnant shall be saved. From the Jews of Moses time to now. How many Jews have gone to Hell for their rejection. How many more shall also go because of Gods decree that for their rejection they shall remain blind UNTIL they cry to Him for salvation, which will not occur until the wrath of God be loosed in judgement.

Why, in the world would you fool yourself into believing God would not do the same to Atheist who have done the same thing? If God does not judge them, would He not also owe an apology to the Jews, their sole offense was PRECISELY that of the atheist ... REJECTION OF THE SON OF God, think about that.

That's why the below debates were put in place, to rid them of the pride of stupidity. Making atheist synonymous with fools.
I do not hate them, because what awaits them is worse than anything man could do to them, but they brought it on themselves did they not.!

Atheism is Stupidity and Based on Imaginings having no Basis in Facts.
Atheism- A lost reality! A hopeless, helpless cause!

I say again, let the atheist hear only silence from believers till they cry out to God, then shall God heal them, Not you nor me! God, it's His judgement isn't it.
Posted by JordanB500 1 year ago
JordanB500
I think that as a person you have to see the difference between personal faith and religion or lack there of, first of all nobody will ever have your faith or see things the way you see it and that will be the one thing nobody else will have. if it is your duty to spread the word of Christ(or any religious figure) as a son/daughter of Christ(or any religious figure) then so be it, as a person you must understand that atheists have their own beliefs that might not be based on a religion but that are just as valid. Give them knowledge of Jesus(or any religious figure) to the people that don't know and let them decide if their faith is compatible with the religion you have chosen to follow, likewise Atheists should not challenge people"s Faith or religion or what book they read from whether it be completely blank or made up of things that don't make any sense to you(it's not your book). so I say to everyone you do you ill do me, its not for you to decide what I do or who I worship nor is it my place to tell you how to live your life.
Posted by squonk 1 year ago
squonk
Have you ever considered the possibility that some of what you think about God and the Bible may be incorrect? How would you know?
FollowerofChrist1955
I simply must remember to shut off auto-correct, it's killing me .... ah well.
let us continue.
There IS a lie coming, and it's going to be more preposterous than Charles Darwin Theory of Evolution the entirety of the globe has bought into. There are going to be more lies, more popular than any of the heresies that have plagued the Church over 19 centuries. There IS a lie surfacing that will mix together our new age ideas, likely it shall present itself with an extraterrestrial Flavor, and the World is being primed and readied to accept it hook line and sinker.

May God bless and Keep you.
FollowerofChrist1955
To those of my brethren who shall read these, words, be warned. The point is not whether you should or shouln't read external books, and commentaries, the point IS to be CAREFUL. In ALL cases you must be aware of this fact. IS IT you INTO the word of God, or AWAY from the word of God.
How do you know?
If the sin of your life is drawing you away from the word of God,-That's Satan pulling you into a trap. IF your CONVICTION of that sin is drawing you INTO the word-That's the Holy Spirit working IN your life.

this debate has been just such an example. Re-read and ask yourself, who is leading you TO the Bible, or away from it?
and there are many more that you shall have to contend with in these boards. You will know simply by watching the actions of those who profess their trust in God only to pull or attempt to pull you AWAY from the Scriptures and INTO, Mans theories, interpretations and logic's.

This is not difficult my brothers and sisters in Christ, does scripture not say that IN VAIN do men set up the net in the sight of the bird? .... better place it than to quote it so here:

Proverbs 1:17How useless to spread a net"where every bird can see it! 18"These men lie in wait for their own blood;""they ambush only themselves!

Most of the heresies built today are built originally on what WAS a germ of truth, exaggerated, bent out of shape and used to destroy you. Satan's gal is very clear, and that's to get YOU derailed as evidenced in this debate.

2 Thessalonians 2
11"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12"That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13"But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14"Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
There are no gods.
Posted by Tom-The-Hypocrit 1 year ago
Tom-The-Hypocrit
Oh, look the christian genius has found Contradiction in God's word? What a surprise!