telisw37
jhenley9111

Atheist are wrong! There is more proof that God exist rather than evolution! Darwin is WRONG!

jhenley9111

telisw37

Pro

Rom_1:20, For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom_1:21, Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom_1:22, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom_1:23, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom_1:24, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom_1:25, Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
jhenley9111

Con

Your first error is the debate title. First your stating that "atheists are wrong" and then you are switching the topic of the debate by talking about evolution and Darwin. (I highly doubt that you know who Charles Darwin is, but that's beside the point.)
Atheism and evolution have nothing to do with each other. Thousands of theists believe in evolution.

Second of all quoting the Bible is not getting you anywhere. How do you know that book is true and why should anyone believe in what it says? I willing to bet that you don't even know who wrote.

References:
No additional sources were used in this round
telisw37

Pro

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...

My opponent obliviously lives in a self righteous bubble and not here on planet earth!

Please examine these links to see that my opponent babbles!

Most of God's people deny that He even exist!
Joh_1:10, He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh_1:11, He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

My opponent asked me?: Where am I trying to go? My opponent posted: Second of all quoting the Bible is not getting you anywhere. How do you know that book is true and why should anyone believe in what it says? I willing to bet that you don't even know who wrote.
I will take that bet! How much you got? Or are you babbling lying falsehoods out of the side of your neck? Because your mouth is not placed correctly on your head?
Post your bet and test me? If I am clueless as who wrote what! Bring it on!!! Or just babble on!!!!!!!
jhenley9111

Con

My opponent is making NO compelling arguments. I've already explained that it is worthless to quote the Bible. Why should I take the bible seriously?

"My opponent obliviously lives in a self righteous bubble and not here on planet earth!"

The only one who is living in a bubble is not me, Sir.

You have not stated any evidence for the existence of your god. (The Bible is NOT evidence)
telisw37

Pro

You ask for proof of God?
I ask the Darwin worshiper why did the Jewish people evolve around God? Unlike the rest of mankind?

You ignored the fact that you babbled! Darwin and Evolution are considered today as similar! Why LIE?

Why does my opponent lie more babbling about the bible? Hey WAKE UP!!!!!!! This debate is not about the bible. Please read the subject of the debate before babbling bull!

I offer proof of God! #1 What is on your money? IN GOD WE TRUST

Proof #2 USA=ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH?

Proof #3 The Jewish people. Where did they come from?

Proof #4 Why did Queen of England = A descendant of Adam&King David to fulfill the scripture concerning Israel!
Jer_31:8, Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
Jer_32:37, Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
Eze_16:37, Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
Has regathered Israel been seen NAKED? NO!
Israel will get whipped, then saved by God!
Amo_3:10, For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces.
Amo_3:11, Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; An adversary there shall be even round about the land; and he shall bring down thy strength from thee, and thy palaces shall be spoiled.

Amo_3:12, Thus saith the LORD; As the shepherd taketh out of the mouth of the lion two legs, or a piece of an ear; so shall the children of Israel be taken out that dwell in Samaria in the corner of a bed, and in Damascus in a couch.
Amo_3:13, Hear ye, and testify in the house of Jacob, saith the Lord GOD, the God of hosts,

Read a newspaper concerning Damascus! Or babble on!
Isa_17:1, The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
Isa_17:2, The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
Isa_17:3, The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
Isa_17:4, And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
Isa_17:5, And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
Isa_17:6, Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

Try the burden of Egypt?
Isa_19:1, The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
Isa_19:2, And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
Isa_19:3, And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
Isa_19:4, And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.
Isa_19:5, And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.
Isa_19:6, And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up:

Nile river mighty low!
https://www.google.com...
jhenley9111

Con

Again my appointment has failed to provide real evidence for his god.

"I ask the Darwin worshiper"
I do not worship anyone or anything. I am an atheist

"Why does my opponent lie more babbling about the bible? Hey WAKE UP!!!!!!! This debate is not about the bible. Please read the subject of the debate before babbling bull!"
I keep bring up your holy book because you keep plagiarizing bible verses off the internet. You have not shown any evidence why anyone should take that book seriously. Therefore, your verses mean nothing.

"I offer proof of God! #1 What is on your money? IN GOD WE TRUST"
How is this evidence? If our money said, "In unicorns we trust" would that mean unicorns are real? No. Those words were not always on our money. They were add in the 1800's because of a religious trend. People used the bible to defend slavery.

"Proof #2 USA=ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH?"
If the pledge said "one nation under dragons" would that mean dragons are real? No. Those words, again, were not originally there. They were added in the 50's during another religious trend.

" Proof #3 The Jewish people. Where did they come from?"
That's a very stupid question. They came from their parents and their parents tough the Jewish religion to them.

I'm beginning to believe you are not serious and just a prankster. I sure hope so. The thought of someone being this stupid...
telisw37

Pro

I refute the lie that I offered no proof. Because it is on your money. And the bible is in every hotel room in America=One Nation Under God! Catch a clue. Or babble on!
Facts are there are no Nations with unicorns on the money, Who have the power that USA has = One Nation Under God!
Hey guess what USA has turned their back on God, God may and is turning against the people of USA! Can you say immigration reform? Let's give America to illegal immigrates? You should take your head out of your rear end and look around.
Or continue to babble on!

Or answer the questions on where Jews came from? Because according to YOU they came from Jewish parents!Who say they came from Abraham who came from Adam who.............................you know the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
jhenley9111

Con

"I refute the lie that I offered no proof. Because it is on your money. And the bible is in every hotel room in America=One Nation Under God! Catch a clue. Or babble on!"
It does not matter how many people believe in your god. That provides NO prove. It does not matter how many many times his name is spread around. You have no evidence for your god.

"Facts are there are no Nations with unicorns on the money, Who have the power that USA has = One Nation Under God!"
So if a country had unicorns on their money then unicorns are real? What logic is that? Are you high?

"Hey guess what USA has turned their back on God, God may and is turning against the people of USA! Can you say immigration reform? Let's give America to illegal immigrates? You should take your head out of your rear end and look around."
Hey guess which religion has the majority in this nation! Christianity! And you can't say that a god has turned his back on us when you cant prove this god exists.

"they came from Abraham who came from Adam who.............................you know the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
There is no historical evidence that neither of those figures ever existed. No matter how hard you believe or anyone else does.

"Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God."
Once more, stop plagiarizing bible verses off the internet.
telisw37

Pro

I refute Darwin's IDEA that maggots grew to monkeys who turned to mathematicians who in turned, decided to started recording history!

My clueless speechless opponent has no argument, so he stole mine!

Who are you to tell me how to use the internet!

My bible is not on the internet! Duh!

My opponent did not explain why Jews evolved around God, unlike other people.

Why is USA the most powerful nation after only 200+ years! No other nations has done that!

Why is Israel regathered in Their Own land?

Why is the fight for God's Land and on going battle?

Why did not offer an explanation on Who the Root and Offspring of David is? And why Queen Elizabeth claims to fulfill the continuing of David's bloodline!

Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

https://www.google.com...
jhenley9111

Con

"I refute Darwin's IDEA that maggots grew to monkeys who turned to mathematicians who in turned, decided to started recording history!"
You obviously have no idea of the scientific fact of evolution. Do you? No one is saying that maggots turned into moneys. But if they did, that might explain your stupidity.

" My clueless speechless opponent has no argument, so he stole mine!"
Your just trying to win votes, uh? I was trying to let you give your evidence of your god, which you do not have, and I was going give you the REAL evidence for evolution.

"Who are you to tell me how to use the internet!"
You are using bull crap from your computer with out giving it credit.

"My bible is not on the internet! Duh!"
Of course not. But I can tell you just copied and pasted from the internet.

"My opponent did not explain why Jews evolved around God, unlike other people."
I do not understand what your asking. Are you saying that the Jewish religion is the oldest religion in the world? Because that is false.

"Why is USA the most powerful nation after only 200+ years! No other nations has done that!"
It has nothing to do with religion because this is not a Christian nation.

"Why is Israel regathered in Their Own land?"
That region is mostly Muslim.

"Why did not offer an explanation on Who the Root and Offspring of David is? And why Queen Elizabeth claims to fulfill the continuing of David's bloodline!"
Do you have evidence??

"Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Your embarrassing yourself at this point. No wonder you have lost most of your debates.

Congratulations! You have just lost a debate agents a 15 year old!
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
We did not evolve from monkeys!!! Just throwing that out there!
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
http://www.brainpickings.org...

It's interesting
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
Exodus 35:2 " " For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death."

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 " "If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 " "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

Deuteronomy 20:10-16 " "When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby. However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes."
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
Exodus 21:20-21 " "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

Ephesians 6:5 - "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Leviticus 20:10 - 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife"with the wife of his neighbor"both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:23-27 - If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death"the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you. But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. Do nothing to the girl; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders his neighbor, for the man found the girl out in the country, and though the betrothed girl screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 - "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

Genesis 3:16 - "To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

1 Timothy 2:11-12 " "A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Psa_14:1, To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psa_53:1, To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Isa_29:13, Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Isa_29:14, Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Isa_29:15, Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Isa_29:16, Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
Posted by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
Here's proof that evolution does not exist. I have had a dog for 15 years.. guess what.. STILL A DOG! I don't know if I can take pro seriously. Its almost as if he is mocking christianity but I can't really be sure! I'm going to vote but I will not have much to say... since this was not really a debate!
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Ha Ha, All humans came from the same group of Apes, individuals cannot pretend they arrived on the planet differently to any other humans. If I'm an evolved ape, then so are you all.
Some like to believe they arrived here differently, but, that is what we call a Delusion.
I have a high regard for reality and Truth.
Those like Telisw, live in a completely subjective, Irrational, Make-Believe world, created entirely by their own mind.
Telisw, appears to have left reality a long time ago.
Only Science can demonstrate what reality is, faith in god cannot produce anything empirically real.
Posted by ProfJacob 3 years ago
ProfJacob
BEHOLD - ME RAMBLING, BUT HAVEN'T PROVIDED ANY CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE! OR EVEN ONE THAT SUPPORTS THE CLAIM AT ALL! Wow.
Posted by ProfJacob 3 years ago
ProfJacob
It doesn't matter the amount of conclusive evidence as support for one claim; If the/all evidence completely proves the claim, then it is true!
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Nor do I care about your godless opinion! Maybe God did not create you! Ok I agree Your ancestors were maggots and monkeys! I declare that God created me as a man and I did not evolve from an Ape. You can go there by yourself.
Vote Placed by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: What the hell, this isn't even contest. Pro had horrible arguments, used the Bible as his only source, had repeated errors in S&G, and called Con a "Darwin Worshiper" several times. Pathetic excuse for a debate on Pro's part.
Vote Placed by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: If only pro actually debated evolution he may have earned a few points. But since he just came here to preach and not debate.. Con is the clear winner. He could have came on in the beginning stated "Darwin is right" and forfeited every round and it would have still been in his favor since PRO DID NOT DEBATE!
Vote Placed by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is one of the worst attempts at a debate that Pro has made to date. Con wins for the following reasons: 1. Pro has not demonstrated even a basic understanding of evolution in order to argue against it. 2. His arguments are loaded with logical fallacies including Special Pleading, Argument From Ignorance, Ad Hominem, Begging the Question, Equivocation, Reification, Appeal to Authority, Apppeal to Ridicule, and Wishful Thinking, and Appeal to Tradition, among others. 3. True to form, Pro's grammar is horrendous. 4. Not all atheists accept evolution, and not all theists deny it. Although he didn't need to, it would have been nice to see Con cite some sources. That said, the Bible is not evidence for Pro's god.
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro rambled and insulted. The bible does not work as evidence for those who do not believe in the Bible. Atheists might not believe in evolution, theists might believe in evolution. Con never lost her/his head in the debate but quietly and with attitude pointed out the lack of appropriate arguments in Pro's case. Because Pro had the BoP and gave no suitable evidence at the end of the flow, Con wins.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't think it's necessary for me to go through all the ways that Pro failed in his argumentation. There are a lot, and if he plans on continuing to debate here, I would suggest that Pro make an effort to have a reasonable debate with other people. I've seen him use this ridiculous level of attacks on his opponent several times now, and he desperately needs to learn how to have a logical, reasoned debate with other people. Conduct goes without saying, arguments were frankly just a block of assertions from Pro without any real support, and his sources were just laughable.
Vote Placed by AgnosticRadar 3 years ago
AgnosticRadar
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The reason I chose Con, is because Pro just attacked Con's views the whole time, I gave most the points to Con due to the fact that Pro's sources were ALL google links. Google isn't even a credible sourcing agent. The whole time Pro cited the bible, which did not support his arguments, and he did not explain his reasoning. He also strayed from the original debate topic, which is "Atheist's are wrong" Which is also an attack on tons of people's beliefs. I now conclude my reasoning.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I assume and am hoping that Pro is just an unfunny troll. Conduct to Con because Pro never actually debated the subject, merely threw out nonsensical assertions. S&G should be obvious. As Pro offered no substantive arguments, he failed in his BoP and loses arguments. Con did a fine job of rebutting what was presented. As to sourcing: I found Pro's use of the bible and google-results to be neither relevant nor reliable. While Con had no sources, in this case Pro's use of sources, to me, lost him the sourcing point. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.
Vote Placed by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro actually made no rational sense, same as the debate title. There are more Theists believing in Evolution and Darwin than Atheists, most scientists working in the biological fields that work with Evolution are Theists at present, even though this is changing. Con is right, Bible references prove nothing, because they are Contrived and Collaborative in that they work together in creating their myth. Collaborative, Contrived writings are not considered by any profession, legal or scientific as evidence. Pro's references to Darwin prove nothing: Darwin was a Theist though some of his theism had been shaken by his own concepts. Though Darwin has nothing much to do with modern Evolution, because we have moved on from his times, evolution has changed, genetics did not exist in Darwin's time, but genetics supports Darwin's concepts.
Vote Placed by dawndawndawndawn 3 years ago
dawndawndawndawn
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Jhenley did a good job and only misspelled a couple of things
Vote Placed by JustAnotherGuy 3 years ago
JustAnotherGuy
telisw37jhenley9111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The title, as con pointed out, jumped around to two different subjects. The Bible has not been proven to be true it cannot be used as a legitimate source for these kinds of debates, but Con did not provide any sources, so neither gets this point. Both had very good s&g. Conduct goes to con as Pro insulted him multiple times. Arguments go to con as well as Pro used arguments that were not proven to be true.