Direwolfox
Dynasty2468

Atoms = Tiny Solar Systems?

Direwolfox

Pro

WARNING: My mother tongue isn't English, so it might be a bit difficult to understand me, and I'm 15 years old, so I'm quite ignorant. I know nothing about physics or philosophy so this theory might be wrong. It just came out of my imagination.

Today, I was wondering if it was possible that we were small entities forming a much larger one, like, in a subatomic scale of this larger reality, and/or if there existed other people in a much smaller scale. I mean, MUCH smaller. And then I realized there were many similarities between solar systems and atoms. What if every proton and neutron was a "planet" and the nucleus of the atom was a star (the sun, for instance), since both planets and protons are round and move around the nucleus'/stars' orbit? And every galaxy a molecule? We all know what happens when we split an atom. It generates a large amount of energy (Atomic bombs). And we all know what happens when a star explodes: It generates a laaaaarge amount of energy (sometimes they even create black holes). So, if my theory is correct, splitting an atom would be like splitting a tiny star. And the inquiring dark matter that fills the universe would be the "free space" in-between de atoms.

This theory is really rough and simple, but I can continue explaining further on. First I need someone to refute what I already said.
Dynasty2468

Con

I accept. Let me research a bit more...
Direwolfox

Pro

Direwolfox forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

Dynasty2468 forfeited this round.
Direwolfox

Pro

Direwolfox forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

nothing to say.....
Direwolfox

Pro

Direwolfox forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

Dynasty2468 forfeited this round.
Posted by dr_sepheroth 1 year ago
dr_sepheroth
This would depend on what Dimension are Multiverse is in.

I am not a person to debate this in detail, find someone who knows more about M-Field Theory.
Posted by Dynasty2468 3 years ago
Dynasty2468
SOrry...I forgot about this debate. Do you mind if I post my point here? FIrst of all, the atoms doesn't have the asteroid belt...just bunch of spinning electrons and stuff. When the sun explodes, it creates a supernova or blackholes. When the atom explode...nothing really happens except for deaths and sickness....more to come..
Posted by ArcTImes 3 years ago
ArcTImes
I used to think that way when I was younger. I want to see how the debates ends.
Posted by CoolPeppers12 3 years ago
CoolPeppers12
Despite your English not being your native language, your English is perfect. Just wanted to put that out there.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 3 years ago
frozen_eclipse
interesting...