Damian4447
uwotm7

Attack on titan is a better anime than Naruto or Dragonballz

Started: 2/9/2014 Category: TV

Damian4447

Pro

RULESSSS
1) Don't tell me to watch any episodes of the anime 2) All the other standard rules ( im new)
Accept dis! oh and this round will be acceptance
uwotm7

Con

this honestly depends on the individual watching one the chosen anime, but i could say "depends on the individual" for at least half the things here. Yes Attack on Titan has a sense of originality to it, something that hasn't occurred in a long time with with anime/manga and is obviously rapid gaining popularity.
I would like to point out that there are hundreds of episodes for both Naruto/Naruto Shippuden and DragonBallz while Attack on Titan is a relatively new anime, Both the Naruto and Dragonball universes are very unique because of their sense of originality that was developed and heavily popular. Attack on titan is around 30 episodes so the plot or aim seems very specific "stop the titans" but it will become much more than that because high popularity will mean $ and therefore it would be a really bad market decision to come up with a decent ending to Attack On Titan early, As seen in the Naruto and dragonball universe including "fillers" to prolong the animes.
Also my argument is also pointing out your statement is invalid due to the mention of the word "anime" instead of "manga" if you do or do not know, these "animes" follow the "manga" plot to keep the story running but also add fillers for the sake of the fanbase e.g get to know the characters better

I am basically pointing out that you cannot make such a claim so early as it is not evident that the "Attack on Titan" plot can be manipulated as well as Naruto or DragonBallz and can even compare with them in terms of quality over a period of time
Damian4447

Pro

Wow, you really explained, but anyways, yes I do mean following the manga but in the manga itself it is not as detailed nor as good plot due to people not seeing it, when the anime came out they obviously followed the original plot but with tweakes, they wouldn't change Mikasa to Jessica a high school teenage girl, ha, they obviously stay with the basic areas and then from that they built something good. As you said, yes it does indeed depend on the indivigual but im talking on how GOOD it is, obviously I wanted someone to oppose me that thought differently. Yes, Titan (That's our new short nname for it because im not going to write attack on titan every single time just for the amusement.) does have an original plot to it so I guess I cant bring that up (Due to acceptance). Even though it is new it doesn't give it any means as to say it is not good, this debate is on the quality not quantity but I see where your going at this I do feel like because it only has 25 episodes on season one does affect how I see the series as now im trying to slow down so I can enjoy all of it. Oh and also I forot to write this in the rules but NO SPOILERS!!!! I still want to watch narruto and dragonballz because I haven't yet started the series (By that I mean im not on episode 20 im still on like 5). Alright thx.
uwotm7

Con

uwotm7 forfeited this round.
Damian4447

Pro

Looks like I win then.
uwotm7

Con

uwotm7 forfeited this round.
Damian4447

Pro

Damian4447 forfeited this round.
uwotm7

Con

uwotm7 forfeited this round.
Posted by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
I could easily win this debate, but I won't accept. Because I love attack on titan, and I don't wanna be a noob hunter.
Posted by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda