Xziandonlitona
smellyunforunate

Australia doesn't exist.

Xziandonlitona
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Xziandonlitona

Pro

There's no proof that Australia exists. For all I know it's made up. It's just fake information being shown on the news with a bunch of rehearsed stuff about australian animals that may not even exist. Is this some sort of twisted hoax?
smellyunforunate

Con

I think that Australia can be proven as a real place if you would go there.
Xziandonlitona

Pro

If I were to attempt to go to 'Australia' I'd end up on some world government controlled island where to trick you into thinking that you are in some functioning country. I think it's a myth. I've never been there and they just show movies and shows and stuff on tv about Australia all the time. Everyone saying that they are from 'Australia' is attempting to trick me into falling into some trap.

They try to make it seem interestng with fictional creatures like 'Kangaroos' and 'Lions' and 'Zebras'.

smellyunforunate

Con

If you are hell-bent on believing Australia is not a real country, and appear to care so much about it, build a camera drone and fly it over Australian airspace, and observe Australia.
Xziandonlitona

Pro

Uck! You are just one of them. Trying to convince me it's real. I could try to fly a drone thousands of miles out into the ocean and i'd find some remote island with a bunch of nuketowns filled with manequinns or something. Of course they want people in the airplanes to believe they are actually seeing a real country! A bunch of other top secret stuff goes on down there. 'Australia' is like the code word for some middle of the ocean AREA-51. The bermuda triangle was where they were testing these things until they were ready to go public and INVITE people in! It's a bunch of calculated events making us believe that this place is friendly and real.
Xziandonlitona

Pro

You've given up. My work here is done
smellyunforunate

Con

I can't believe you think I'd stoop that low! You idiot! You're an idiot! That's all! Go to Australia, it's a Country!
Xziandonlitona

Pro

Pfft. You had to resort to personal insults. Looks like even government agents can break when they know they're full of it. It seems clear to me that the possibilty of this 'Australia' to be a hoax. If anyone attempts to travel there, be extremely careful.
smellyunforunate

Con

Well, I'm sorry you're an idiot. Good day.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
My previous comment also goes for all those who voted for the protagonist.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
Australia does exist, please go back to school and re-educate yourself. Or beter yet, educate yourself.
Posted by Xziandonlitona 2 years ago
Xziandonlitona
Thank you for your decision. I know I am being accused of arguing with my own alt but I assure you that this isn't true.
Posted by neveragain 2 years ago
neveragain
This debate is a special kind of stupid.
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
theyre both fake accounts/same person, look at the time they were created
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
con failed to offer evidence for the existence of Australia. How disappointing.
Posted by Twilightsparklecrystals 2 years ago
Twilightsparklecrystals
Maymay
Posted by InnovativeEphemera 2 years ago
InnovativeEphemera
I'm an Australian, and I happen to be in Australia right now. I can independently confirm for you that this country does not in fact exist and is a hoax. I wish Australia existed because I was born here and live here, but unfortunately it's all a lie.

Some days I wake up and it's like I don't even know where I am.
Posted by YYW 2 years ago
YYW
OMG! WIN!!!! nac
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Vote mainly for conduct. Con just could've posted the Wikipedia page for australia and won.
Vote Placed by rings48 2 years ago
rings48
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Vote mainly made out Conduct and that the troll won the argument.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: con was so insulting he didn't bother doing any arguments
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't meet bop Didn't show Australia doesn't exist.
Vote Placed by t-man 2 years ago
t-man
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con resorted to insults despite being in the right.
Vote Placed by Codedlogic 2 years ago
Codedlogic
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made the claim that Australia is a hoax. Con never attempted to rebut this argument (which would have been a very easy thing to do). Nor did Con provide any supporting evidence for the existence of Australia. I'm surprised Con called Pro a troll as Pro only made arguments for the debates affirmative motion. Pro seems not to realize that this debate isn't about being "right". Its about who can make the better argument. Motion goes to Pro.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con fF
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
Xziandonlitonasmellyunforunate
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: Ok Australia IS REAL!!!!!!! But since neither of you gave any evidence this vote is tied