ScrinTech
Wylted

Australia should be wiped from the face of the Earth

Wylted

ScrinTech

Con

1st Round-Acceptance
2nd Round- Initial Arguments
3rd Round- Concluding Arguments
4th Round-Rebuttals
5th Round-Conclusion

Wylted

Pro

I accept. I'm not sure what you mean by "round 3-concluding arguments". I guess I'll just follow your lead.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Wylted

Pro

Australia is a Plague on Society

History

Introduction

Anybody that has studied Australia, its inhabitants, or its history. Knows that it should be wiped from the face of the Earth. The only people who really disagree with this are Australians, and they are extremely biased. Let's take a look at the history of the island to see what type of genes are being allowed to survive and plague the world.

Prison Island

In the 17th and 18th century the British would take the biggest scumbags on the planet and drop them off in Australia. This island served as a huge prison for the worst people on Earth.

http://library.thinkquest.org...

These people were such low class pieces of crap that they weren't even welcome to be a part of the scummy 17th and 18th century British society. Just to give you an ideal of how scummy 17th and 18th century British society, here is a list of things representative of a society Australians were to scummy to be a part of.

1."17th century towns were dirty and unsanitary. People threw dirty water and other rubbish in the streets."

2.The streets of London was infested with flea ridden rats, that carried bubonic plague. Even these rats weren't sent off to a prison island.

3."Among the poor cruel 'sports' like cock fighting and bull and bear baiting were popular. (A bear or bull was chained to a post and dogs were trained to attack it)."

http://www.localhistories.org...

4. Practically everyone in this time period was an alcoholic. It's sad when alcoholics can't stand to be around you.

http://www.localhistories.org...

We're talking about a country of people too savage to be part of a savage society.

The Aborigines

I know. I showed that the rapists, murderers and thugs that stole the Aborigine's land are genetically inferior and deserve to be wiped off the face of the Earth, but what about the Aborigines? The Aborigines are sick in the head and I wouldn't wish being one on my worst enemy. The world needs to be eradicated of these sick freaks. We can't allow the world to be contaminated by their DNA. Here is a list of facts about these sick freaks.

1." When a young man becomes of age, his tribal elders lead him into seclusion. The men will lay down surrounding the boy facing away from a fire. An assistant will sit on the boy"s chest, while another elder will pull and twist the boy"s foreskin and proceed to slice it off. The men will take the boy to kneel upon a shield over a low-lit fire and made to eat "good meat." Essentially, the meat is the boy"s own foreskin. He must swallow without chewing it, and once he has succeeded, he as eaten his "own boy," and become a man. When the circumcision heals, the young man will go through a subincision. His penis will be sliced on the underside, sometimes to the scrotum. The man is then made to stand over a fire to allow the blood to drip into it and purify it."

http://listverse.com...

2. In many Aborigine tribes a lttle boy is sent out into the wilderness for 6 months. If the boy manages to not die than he is considered a man.

http://list25.com...

If this is the type of stuff that the Aborigines put their own children through. Imagine what they'd do to a stranger they have no emotional attatchment to. Make no mistake these are sick freaks that must be eliminated.

My opponent has agreed that round 2 and 3 would be for argumentation and not rebuttals. I will conclude my arguments in round 3 by listing more reasons Australia should be wiped of the face of the Earth.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Wylted

Pro

Given my opponents comments and 2 forfeits, I think he has no intention of debating this. If he does change his mind and do the debate, he is limited to rebuttals only as per his rules.

I do want to thank my opponent for hosting this debate. It was fun having to use the more creative side of my brain.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Wylted

Pro

Australia sux
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
any time.
Posted by ScrinTech 2 years ago
ScrinTech
@Wylted Really sorry about this... I hope maybe I can debate you with the subject at hand later?
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
its ok. I saw you had a lot of debates going on. If you want to you can request Airmax to cancel this debate. I'd like to start and then focus on some more serious ones anyway.
Posted by ScrinTech 2 years ago
ScrinTech
@Wylted Sorry bout not being able to post last round, I'm getting swamped with Homework and all so yeah... (I never do it, but I gotta do it now)
Posted by 1Alyssa 2 years ago
1Alyssa
I love you people.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Thank you for your support.
Posted by MrSykoCat 2 years ago
MrSykoCat
Soooo. Pro's argument is solely based around koalas being Chinese, but being associated with Australia and not china? So that's why we need to start a nuclear holocaust all over Australia? Yeah... I'll be sure to sign you up for the psyche ward right away Wylted.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
That's one of the reasons australia should be wiped off the planet. They're trying to take credit for Chinese stuff.
Posted by 1Alyssa 2 years ago
1Alyssa
@Wylted
whatever, dude. Still love them.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Koala bears are chinese.
Vote Placed by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 2 years ago
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
ScrinTechWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: LOL, thanks Pro. Clear winner, I really wish Con had arrived for the debate.
Vote Placed by Sswdwm 2 years ago
Sswdwm
ScrinTechWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Lol. Australia evidently does suck. FF & No arguments from Con.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
ScrinTechWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, while it might be a deranged case, Pro gets no response. Con starts the debate with a topic that's obviously meant to give him a massive upper hand and doesn't even argue it. Well, I guess it's time to wipe out Australia. *pushes the button*