lord_megatron
evilgoalie

Autobots (pro) vs Decepticons (con)

lord_megatron

lord_megatron

Con

No one defies Lord Megatron.
evilgoalie

Pro

Decepticons are just BAE.
lord_megatron

Con

Did you know what we stood for? EQUALITY. We Decepticons believed that the alt-mode of a bot doesn't define its functions, and that its caste shouldn't be decided on basis of the alt-mode. We were low down-miners and workers, and we wanted to scrap the caste system itself. Yet, what did the Autobots defend? They defended the Senate, and they saved Zeta Prime, who would have nearly destroyed Cybertron. The Autobots stood for the old traditions of Cybertron.
There are many different versions of Transformers, but all of them involve me standing up for the downtrodden. I wanted full-scale change, Pax wanted it slow. Then, when I finally could remake society in my image, Pax betrayed me as he became the Last Prime and stood against me.
They say power corrupted me. But in reality, it was Orion Pax, or Optimus Prime, who corrupted me. War made me stern, and there was no time for free will when you have blasters aimed at you. Optimus Prime, putting up an act of being Prime. Yet I know that he too is an ordinary bot, and that he wants things to be back as they were. He won't form a new aristocratic government, yet I know he too loves his power over the Autobots. Everytime he hears them call him prime, his spark fills with pride. I ruled through fear because people like Starscream worked everyday to wrestle control from me. Yet, every time a Decepticon says Megatron, I always detect a hint of reverence. They remember me for who I was, and they know that once the war is over, we would rebuild the world in our own way. My grand vision involves Cybertron ruling over every race, for we are superior. All Cybertronians would never have to face discrimination due to their caste. The universe will work for me. The world will be remade, and it will never be the same.
P.S. when I say me, I refer to Lord Megatron
evilgoalie

Pro

evilgoalie forfeited this round.
lord_megatron

Con

Lastly, on Cybertron, we always had more Decepticons than Autobots for a reason. That reason was that Autobots wanted to upheld the old system, while we wanted change and rights for all bots, from the smallest minicon to the greatest titan. And those who don't agree with Megatron had to bear the wrath of his fusion cannon!
Decepticon war forces are better as well. Starscream and his old commando of seekers were much better than the aerial bots. Skywarp had the ability to teleport, and I think that gives the squad a big leverage. Plus, clone soldiers of insecticons and vehicons were only present on the Decepticon side. The Autobots never had a chance. Only due to Prime's heroics and their ironic will to defend did they stay alive.
evilgoalie

Pro

evilgoalie forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 11 months ago
fire_wings
lord_megatronevilgoalieTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff