Dynasty2468
Aerogant

Autocracy is the most stable form of government.

Dynasty2468

Pro

The Autocracy is the most stable form of government.
The Con may use any necessary measures to argue against me as long it's related. This include examples, data, quotes, etc.
If the Con unintentionally forfeits the round, he may post his argument on the comment, but it has to be before I post my argument.
The Con also has to argue for other types of government that he thinks is the most stable. Such as democracy, etc.
1st round is for acceptance only.
Post any questions on the comment please.
Aerogant

Con

One man leading all is absurd at best. Imagine if the man in power had a disease on his back, but he told everyone to bow down upon his presence, so no one saw the disease on his back. The man dies, and there is no more leader. The world is not built on leaders. The only "leader" is the queen that gives birth, really. That's it. There's no "king" in the animal kingdom. If anything, the only thing that seems like it is when an animal is physically stronger than the others, which makes them "the leader of the pack", but that's really not being a leader in the sense you are inferring by context.

We all have a potential to be leaders - one man cannot lead all. Hell, one man cannot even lead themselves 99% of the time. So what makes you think anyone has the adequate knowledge to communicate with others and lead them as one man? The wisest of man could not even achieve this. What makes you think a tyrant would?

Leading people through fear is not leading - it's blinding.
Dynasty2468

Pro

The Con did not read my rule of the debate. I will let this pass and go on to debate.

"The man dies and there is no more leader" What do you mean no more leader? When Stalin died, there was a power struggle and after a brief leadership under Georgy, Nikita became the next leader of USSR. Same goes for DPRK. When Kim Jung il died of heart attack, the leadership simply went to his son, Kim Jung Un.

I'll begin my argument. "It is better to be feared than loved" By Niccolo Machiavelli. This proves to be true. Before Gaddafi's downfall, there was few events but no turmoil that threatened to tear the country apart. After Gaddafi's downfall however, there was protest against the new government. The fight between the loyalist and the new Libyan army, etc.

Though some people think that the dictator is unreliable leaders who pursue their personal ambition, not all dictator is bad.
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus is my example. He was a Roman dictator who ruled Rome for 2 weeks to fight off the attack from the enemy. After he repelled those attack, he resigned and return to the ordinary life.

Caesar: Though he is bad on the public experience, he was a brilliant leader. He passed several reforms, acts and laws that was good for Roman.

I know that I am using only the Roman dictators, but this is simply to prove that not all dictators is bad. To have a successful country, the country needs a good leader, an undivided country, and orders.

I apologies that my debate sounds childish, English is not my second language and I am a 8th grader.
Aerogant

Con

You want one man to lead everyone - but it's okay for another to lead everyone, as long it's still one man? This makes no sense and contradicts the point of one man leading. Life is not about "one system" - it's about many. That's why life isn't one of anything - it's a multi-faceted tapestry of cosmic beauty.

The Universe does not support autocracy, therefore I do not support autocracy. There's a reason why the Universe gave every animal an ablility to live through its own experience.
Dynasty2468

Pro

"Life is not about 'one system"If this is true, then we won't have any dictators; unfortunately, we still have some.

"The Universe does not support autocracy" Universe is nothing but a lifeless empty space with few stuff, so this does not make any sense.
"There's a reason why the Universe gave every animal an ability to live through its own experience" What does this has to do with this debate?

Let me also add some Pro about the autocracy. Unlike democracy, autocratic government can makes decision faster, unlike democratic countries, like US. For example, the politician in the US argued for a WEEK about the debt limits before they raised the debt limit. Countries like Syria makes the decision faster. You decided on something? Nobody complains.

Vote Pro.
Aerogant

Con

Is that your argument? You're choosing man-made decisions over the Universe's design? K.

The Universe is your governor, sir. You better appreciate what it's done for you. There's far more to the Universe than what meets your ungrateful eye. For an example, the Universe is having sex like us. Look no further than how stars explode like our penises and how black holes absorb the star's seed. Then look at how males react and look at how females are unpredictable and hungry all of the damn time. Convinced you yet?
Dynasty2468

Pro

Dynasty2468 forfeited this round.
Aerogant

Con

Aerogant forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Pro

I apology that I had forfeited. I had been a little busy. I will continue the argument.

What the the heck does sex has to do with autocracy? THe Con is starting to spew some nonsense. I'll give him...........some times to apologize. "the Universe is having sex like us" Proof? And no, the new stars being form is simply a chemical and physical reaction.

"The Universe is your governor" The Universe is the governor, the dimension the supreme governor (Or God is the the supreme ruler for some people) Not convinced? It's lays right in front of you. Why aren't we flat like pancake, moving and can't jump? Because of dimension. Not convinced you yet? Research a bit more.

Vote Pro.
Aerogant

Con

Aerogant forfeited this round.
Posted by Leprechaun99 2 years ago
Leprechaun99
I assume this is in relation to recent overthrows of dictators in South America, Middle East and Central/sub Saharan Africa.... Because the fact that we can use this website and have these debates can be attributed to the stability and innovation of democratic nations..
I cannot find many successful examples of autocratic leadership in the modern world...
Vote Placed by TrasguTravieso 2 years ago
TrasguTravieso
Dynasty2468AerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct-Rule breaking. So/Gr.- Fine for an eight grader's foreign language, but it could stand improvement. Argument-Pro first argued from examples of autocratic systems which either worked well our better than what replaced them, not until the mention of the debt limit does he argue that it is better, at no time does he provide compelling evidence of greater stability. This does not fulfill BoP. Con, for his part, might as well not have been arguing. No points.