iHaveMoreCromisons
Im_Intelligent

Avocado are fruits

Im_Intelligent has forfeited round #3.

iHaveMoreCromisons

Pro

Hello I would like to revolutionize you're understanding of our exquisite house hold avocado. The Floor is yours.
Im_Intelligent

Con

Fruit and vegetables are words in the English language witch itself is an artificial construct, therefor are defining of a editable life form is defined arbitrarily and therefor has no meaning, meaning it can be a vegetable under the same logic.
iHaveMoreCromisons

Pro

You see you have failed already. I am a dinosaur, and there are two avocados underneath my genitalia, serving as a substitute reproductive organ. Those proving that avocados are the fruit of life.
Im_Intelligent

Con

But if a dinosaur is cold blooded that means it lacks the required heat energy to withstand sprouting fruit, If you were a mammle this would be a different story, so it makes more seance that your ball-sack are a type of vegetable that lives in dark cold environments and grows steams, therefor i think you are confusing avocados when your balls are really cheese potatoes.
iHaveMoreCromisons

Pro

HOW DARE YOU! My beautifully handcrafted avocado balls are the most divine source of life, AND FOR YOU TO STAND THERE AND SAY SUCH SLANDEREROUS ACCUSATIONS ABOUT MY GENITALIA, IS DOWN RIGHT TREASON.
Posted by master-de-baiter 6 months ago
master-de-baiter
w-w-what
Posted by iHaveMoreCromisons 6 months ago
iHaveMoreCromisons
I'm glade you have witnessed history. I hope you have been enlightened on my exquisite avocado balls.
Posted by thelonelymoutain 6 months ago
thelonelymoutain
I really what to know what goes through peoples mind when they debate
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 6 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This is a stupid debate.