Indigoes
MunkyMoo

BATTLE TO THE DEATH: Finn and Jake (Adventure Time) VS The Crystal Gems (Steven Universe)

Indigoes

Pro

This debate will be arguing the result of a hypothetical battle(s) between the Adventurers of Ooo, Finn and Jake, and the Defenders of Earth the Crystal Gems. This includes Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven Universe.

There will be no certain setting for this debate to take place. Any personal restraints are removed, meaning each side is entirely dedicated to the death of the other. Examples will be required, obviously, but considering each character has unspecified limits and abilities, speculation will most likely be pretty significant too. I'd also like to point out that this is NOT A TROLL DEBATE, even though this isn't really a formal topic. Please have some level of maturity. Uh.. that should be it, but considering this is my first debate, it's probably missing something. Please inform me if there is anything else than needs clearing up!

I will be arguing for the side of Finn and Jake. I wish Con good luck! c:
MunkyMoo

Con

Hello my opponent. To commence, I shall open with the Crystal Gems abilities, vs the Adventure Time duo. Let us commence.

As seen in the show, the Crystal Gems have many abilities, from summoning weapons to shape shifting. They are ancient, thousand year old relics that have had thousands of years in battle training, and fought in many of earth's deciding wars. I would think that they are very qualified to defeat a small boy and his dog.

Finn and make cannot fuse with one another, which the crystal gems can. It has been seen that Finn will occasionally use jake as armour, thus rendering his blade useless. The crystal gems can do so, whilst doubling if not tripling their power and ferocity.

If we assume that Finn has his Grass Blade and Jake is of full physical and mental health, we can deduct that they combined, would have the abilities of at least one gem. Considering the avalibility of his weapon and the avalibility of jakes slapeshifting, and therefore weapon, we can assume that they are both quite battle capable. Unfortunately, Finn cannot shapeshift. He also does not have as much experience as the Crystal Gems. Therefore I do conclude for the analasys round, that the crystal gems would have a large advantage.
Indigoes

Pro

Indigoes forfeited this round.
MunkyMoo

Con

MunkyMoo forfeited this round.
Indigoes

Pro

Indigoes forfeited this round.
MunkyMoo

Con

MunkyMoo forfeited this round.
Indigoes

Pro

Indigoes forfeited this round.
MunkyMoo

Con

MunkyMoo forfeited this round.
Posted by Indigoes 1 year ago
Indigoes
...Oh, oops. Looks like my old account was still logged in on my laptop. That was me!
Posted by Diplomanic 1 year ago
Diplomanic
Q1: No, they would not have Lion.

Q2: All equipment would be up to date; Finn currently has the Finn Sword.

Response will be up later today!
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
What Jew?
Posted by Phenenas 1 year ago
Phenenas
Go, Finn and Jake! I'm rooting for you! Show that flabby pacifist Jew who's boss!
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 1 year ago
Russia_The_almighty
I have a question. DO they all have standard equipment as of the time of their last adventure? Does finn have that demon sword or something else?
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
Would the Crystal Gems have Lion?