Kastorian
Krieg01

BLEACH DEBATE: Ichigo Kurosaki is better with Rukia Kuchiki then he is with Inoue Orihime.

Kastorian

Pro

Throughout the series of Bleach, Ichigo Kurosaki is seen to have feelings for both Rukia and Inoue. However I feel as though Rukia is a better choice for him to be with.

Do you accept my challenge Krieg01?
Krieg01

Con

I accept this debate and wish Kastorian good luck.

For people who don't understand the question it is which one would be a better girlfriend for Ichigo.
Kastorian

Pro

Rukia Kuchiki would be more suited than Inoue Orihime to be Ichigo's girlfriend. I am stating this because throughout the series they are shown to have a deeper connection that goes beyond words, beyond emotions, they interact in such a way that could be classed as beautiful. During the first arc we witness Ichigo fall head over heels in love with Rukia, we see him develop a bond and a need to be with her. We see him travel to a different realm, I think would be the suited way to describe the different places in the Bleach universe. We see him take down ridiculously hard opponents, we see him push himself beyond what he was originally capable of. I personally adore Ichigo and Rukia together.
Krieg01

Con

Rukia Kuckiki would be better as a fighting partner than a girlfriend.

Whereas Orihime can't fight really well because her ability revolves around healing more than fighting.

"We see him travel to a different realm, I think would be the suited way to describe the different places in the Bleach universe. We see him take down ridiculously hard opponents, we see him push himself beyond what he was originally capable of."

I believe that this argument is flawed because he only travels to Gotei 13 where the captians live to save Rukia whereas to save Orihime he travels Hueco Mindo which is the realm of the hollows where he has to fight opponents that are far stronger than the captains of Gotei 13. Although he doesn't get stronger by much he learns to control his inner hollow which makes him stronger in a way other than swinging his sword. By the end of the Arc Orihime's love for him brings him back to life in a new even more powerful hollow form with which he uses to utterly annihilate Ulquiorra with.

His love for Rukia pushed him to his limits and beyond to learn his bankai but Orihime's love for him brought him back to life and made him stronger than he ever was in the first arc where he saves rukia.

Orihime also loves cooking and house cleaning which would be a great thing for ichigo as he doesn't cook or clean he relies on his little sister to cook and clean the house. Orihime would be the perfect fit for Ichigo.

"I am stating this because throughout the series they are shown to have a deeper connection that goes beyond words, beyond emotions, they interact in such a way that could be classed as beautiful."

This statement could also be used for the movie Memories of a nobody with which Ichigo and Senna also have a connection that goes beyond words and emotions but also beyond time itself after Senna dies.
Kastorian

Pro

Actually, being brought up in a somewhat medieval japan and also being a part of a noble family would require her to learn skills like precision, patience and other virtues that most "regular" people lack.

Ichigo has been noted to have a fast recovery speed and even though he does regularly take massive amounts of damage. Rukia is also a healer, like Orihime, she may not be able to heal as quickly, but she can also fight back against an attacker if ichigo is in trouble.

As a technicality, I would like to note that Rukia was guaranteed to be executed, unlike Orihime. Ichigo got the ability to use a bankai in 2.5 days, on the other hand it took him a much larger time to achieve control over his inner hollow. Many of the opponents Ichigo encounters in Hueco Mundo aren't actually stronger then the captains of the Gotei 13, all but two of the Espada were defeated by Captain-class or weaker shinigami. Those two being defeated by Ichigo, 6th and the 4th. The 3rd Espada may have beaten her opponents however, she was defeated by Aizen. It also isn't stated as to whether the Hollow form Ichigo is there because Orihime begged him, that may just be a coincidence.

Unfortunately, Orihimes love for Ichigo is never shown to go both ways, it may just be unrequited love. We probably will never know.

Orihime may love to cook and clean, but does this mean Ichigo would want her to do that for him, does that mean he would want her to put all her effort into caring about his well being. Ichigo is constantly showed to not care about himself and protect others instead. Rukia, is someone that will help Ichigo fight and help him mature as he grows stronger. Orihime would be more like his maid or his nurse or something like that.

However, in the movie Memories Of A Nobody, Senna is made up of different memories of different people, she could have memories of anyone that has died. Senna is also not one that is being debated upon.

Rukia and Ichigo share a strong connection, that is probably stronger then his bond with any other character he has ever encountered throughout the entirety of the series. For this reason I think Rukia is a much better fit to be the partner of Ichigo Kurosaki.
Krieg01

Con

Krieg01 forfeited this round.
Kastorian

Pro

Kastorian forfeited this round.
Krieg01

Con

I'm afraid that I must concede this debate to Kastorian and must thank him for a brilliant debate.

Vote Pro.
Kastorian

Pro

Kastorian forfeited this round.
Krieg01

Con

Thankyou for a wonderful debate kastorian and i wish you well in future debates. Vote Pro!
Posted by rebic526 1 year ago
rebic526
I'm glad I found two people arguing for real instead of writing capitals of ICHIRUKI our ICHIHIME and insult to one another. I personally support ichiruki but respected the others' arguments as well, since they were well written. Congratulations on being grown ups on the internet!