BekfastBoiii
birdlandmemories

BYU Cougars. Fire head coach Kalani Sitake after terrible season?

Started: 1/4/2018 Category: Sports

BekfastBoiii

Con

Think of all the good that the new head coach has done his his couple years there. I mean sure, they were terrible this year, but that's not all his fault. It was the Offense in my opinion that were the worst. I'm not going to point fingers, but the offensive coordinator wasn't the best at his job. But that has nothing to say for the amazing skill that kalani sitake has for coaching. When he was at oregon state he was an excellent coach. his ability to coach has grown a lot since then.
birdlandmemories

Pro

I haven"t done a debate in ages, but the topic looked interesting. My opening statement is that he inherited a team that when 9-4 the past 2 seasons, and led them to a 4-9 record.
Posted by birdlandmemories 6 months ago
birdlandmemories
Wait this was a 1 round debate? Wow had I known that I would"ve laid out a much more in depth argument for my 1st round