Gizmod
Sephorus

Babies should be allowed to carry weapons.

Sephorus
Started: 2/26/2014 Category: Funny

Gizmod

Con

Babies should NOT be able to carry any sort of weapons. Round 1 is acceptance.
Sephorus

Pro

I accept. 'MURICA!
Gizmod

Con

Babies really should NOT be able to carry any form of weaponry. I will use contentions for these arguments.

Contention #1.

First of all, to begin this, I will state the definition of baby.
: a very young child
A very young child, to me, means a child between the ages of 1 to 5. As the brain finishes developing very far from this age, (roughly 18) babies don't have a very stable mind."If one could even find out how to fire a weapon / jab with a knife, it would be more likely to shoot itself in the foot, or stab itself in the finger.

Contention #2.

Babies are not very strong. Guns are usually around 5 to 50lbs. A weak baby would probably just shoot itself or drop the gun.

I will cut it short here, although I have much more to say. I am eager to hear your response.
Sephorus

Pro

I believe babies should be allowed to carry weapons.
You may think I'm insane. I'm not. I went to college!

If a baby gets kidnapped by a thief or rapist. He or she needs to be able to defend themself. Due to parents not allowing their 1 day old a phone, the baby only has one option. He or she needs to be able to pull out a samurai sword along with a fully loaded AK-47 and kill them. Without the weapons, the baby will be raped and live the rest of its life in depression and eventually kill themselves.

I'd like to see you challenge that.
Gizmod

Con

May I ask when, and what college you went to? I doubt what you say is true.

If a baby gets kidnapped, there is the police. They can help track down the stolen baby, before it gets sexually harassed. The baby doesn't know how to shoot an AK, or use a samurai sword. Also, murder is not encouraged by a court of law, no matter what the situation may be.
Sephorus

Pro

Ha. Your statement is foolish. You think you can beat me? I don't! I went to college!

There are many solutions to babies not knowing how to fight.

1.You say that babies don't know how to fight.. Well, that is why we give them steroids and top military training when they are born.

2. We can genetically engineer all human races to automatically know how to fight when they are born. Its very simple.

Next, about the law...

1. Obama specifically said he will eat and commit cannibalism if anyone tried to lick his toe. Therefore showing he enjoys murder and even eatting humans!

I think I pretty much won. Surrender yourself.

oink oink
Gizmod

Con

1. I know, for a FACT, that babies are NOT given steroids OR top military training.

2. We cannot engineer humans for now. We just don't have the technology.

3. What the actual F***?! Obama never said that.

I have won. GIVE IT UP.
Sephorus

Pro

I will not give up! No matter how long it takes for us to open our brains and realize babies are given steroids at birth secretly. Thats why they are so chubby! Also, we will learn how to genetically engineer humans in the future! So, bam!

I win. Mwahahahaha

kim jong un
Gizmod

Con

Round 5 is for grammar checks. Voters, please go easy on me for this one, as I recently broke my arm.

Anyway, Pro used 'MURICA! which is a slang tern, and not accepted in common dictionaries. You said If a baby gets kidnapped by a thief or rapist. That period should have been a comma. You said 'raped'. This is a quote directly from the debate. "You say that babies don't know how to fight.. Well, that is why we give them steroids and top military training when they are born." This is misuse of grammar. You cannot commit cannibalism. You can, however, cannibalize. This is another direct quote. "Obama specifically said he will eat and commit cannibalism if anyone tried to lick his toe. Therefore showing he enjoys murder and even eatting humans!" You spelled eating wrong. Also, nowhere in that sentence was there anything about enjoying murder or cannibalism. You wrote, oink oink. The first o should have been capitalized. Yet another quote, "I will not give up! No matter how long it takes for us to open our brains and realize babies are given steroids at birth secretly." This is another misuse of grammar. You obviously don't know that humans will be able to genetically engineer babies. You wrote kim jong un. This should be Kim Jong Un.
Posted by hahhahheehee 3 years ago
hahhahheehee
People are voting for the person who said babies should carry weapons. I have lost hope in humanity. Vote con... Please.. I beg you..
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
GizmodSephorusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
GizmodSephorusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro misspelled words and called con a nerd. Con gets S&G and conduct. However pro gets arguments. Babies should have the right to not be raped. If babies have guns then they can shoot potential rapers. Pro pointed out early on that babies don't have phones and can't call the cops in an emergency. Unless we hate babies we need to inject them with steroids and give them guns.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
GizmodSephorusTied
Reasons for voting decision: How the hell can babies are able to carry any sort of weapon? Please debate a valid topic.