Babylon and America Will America FaLL

Is America The Beast And Dragon In The Bible!

The Pro is at it again --- deceiving the people. Luckily you have me here to guide you through the rain --- not telling lies to the people.

The powers that be want you to belive that the evil coming upon the face of the earth is a human man or the human man's government. Not so. Brother Paul tells you, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12) "High places" are the sky. That is where the ancient heathen Freemasons worshipped the space men. What is in the sky besides little birds and the clouds? UFOs. People all around the world report seeing identified flying objects in the sky all over the world. These are the craft of the "spiritual wickedness in high places".

However, Yahowa Waheh, true God of true people, says, "And I will destroy your high places" (Leviticus 26:30). "High places" are temples ancient heathen built to flag down the sky-God alien man when they flew down in their egg-shaped ship. As we speak, hundreds of thousands of egg-shaped and cigar-shaped craft circle our planet earth, inhabited by space men. The space men do not have legs and feet because they can float. In space it all floats --- ain't you ever seen Apollo 13? Tom Hanks was floatin like some frog in a pond!

The fool Pro wants to deceive you with his trickishness and mere theory-ology to make you believe the Pope and Danny Trejo are playing kissy poo, when in fact it is the Pro who is playing kissy-poo with the space men. Have you ever wondered why the media try to portray aliens as our dear brother? They are brother only to dragon and the owl, God of the Freemasons and the Church of the Letter Day Saints. The devil say,s "I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls." (Job 30:29)

The space men are of two kinds: reptiloids and the short white men with big heads. The reptiloids are the dragon overmasters, and the short white men are their employees. They wear large big black goggles to prevent the light of Yahowa Waheh's earth from scorching the retinams! People think their goggles are eyes but they are not! That is why google is called what it is, because it is the space man system of telling you what to believe. If you want to faind something, what do you type? www dot google. You let google run your life and so you see through alien goggle of the google, so he controls your mind-state and keeps you in mental poison.

I had some Mormon boys come over and try to tell me these lies but I let them have it! I said to them, "Your God is a short white man from planet Kolob. He wears googles to keep out the light of earth! Lookin like Danny Devito in some aviator glasses!" I gave them a piece of my mind they wont soon forget! Church of Letter Day sents. what is this foolishness?

Powers that be want you to believe the space men are your brother. Godzilla is your friend. Danny DeVito little white man is a loveable character. They fill your mind with this fool-ology and lie-en-tology to get you to be deceptified and blinded in ignorance. George Costanza is another little lovable white man. So is that Neil Patrick harris and that Elijah Wood! Tellin me some Hobbit is a hero --- Hobbit is a heathen God!

Don't be fooled by the lies of Pro here! Why do you think the Freemason / Elks Lodge TV station tries to tell you space men are your friend? Look at Mork and Mindy: space man is your friend. Look at Alf: another space dog, being your friend. Look at X-Files: Moulder and Scully know they need it bad, but they just cannot bring themselves to admit it. Hearts of ice I tell you! Hidin' behind FBI professionalism and search for some so-called "truth"! I've been tellin' Moulder if he doesn't plant one on Scully soon she's going to get with agent Doggett or that smoking guy. She might even get with one of the Lone Gunman. You never know. Mulder you need to fix her some spaghetti dinner soon, put on some Smokey Robinson and with manly tears in your eyes read her that bad poem you wrote on a napkin!

There is a cat on youtube named Mulder who can open doors, too. I kid you not! No doubt he has the intelligence of ten cats rolled into one! If I had that cat in my house, you can be sure I'd hide my credit cards! He'd probably get on the google and order him some of that Amstermad catnip. Probably smoke it in the house, stinkin' it all up!

What are your space man doing in america area 51.Why is your white government so secretive about these issues.This is what l call principalities of darkness.Why is your governments hiding so many secrets. ..And luckily audiences you have pro to guide you all the way to hell! My opponent is so illusioned by cartoons to the point of been so naive!

CON; Thanks for been so dumb! When the bible talks about spiritual wickedness in high places.It means spiritual wickedness in your high offices! When people connive with the devil.You think everything is all rosy in the government well think again! Your governments have been so instrumental in murders,in the name of colonization, material wars and so forth!

Con tries to deceive ya'll because of votes.But the truth still lies in the fact that the beast and the dragon exist,like in the bible.Refuse or call it what you want...l never wrote the bible!!! So go ahead and deceive yourselves into adultery.Go ahead and deceive yourselves that the devil doesn't exist among us...! lf you want to take the devils side,go ahead! lt's not l selling my soul to the devil.l come here to warn you,and l can't convince you if you're a hard head!

Those space man you see everyday which CON assumes are demons, are acutally making secretive deals with your governments to sell your souls! YOU HAPPY HAA?

I need to make a confession:

The space men are indeed in "america area 51".

The white government is indeed hiding these issues.

I quote:
"Germany may have recovered a flying saucer in 1939. General James H. Doolittle went to Sweden in 1946 to investigate reports of 'ghost rocket' UFO's - 1000's of which had been sighted over a 7 month period. The 'horrible truth' was known by only a very few persons. They were indeed ugly little creatures: shaped like praying mantises and who were more advanced than us by perhaps as much as a billion years. Of the original group that were the first to learn the 'horrible truth' several committed suicide . . . . In 1947 President Truman established a group of the 12 top military and scientific personnel of their time . They were known as MJ-12 . . .On April 25, 1964, the first official communication between these aliens and the U. S. Government took place at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. Three saucers landed at a pre-arranged area, and a meeting was held between the aliens and intelligence officers of the U. S. Government. . . .During the late 60's or early 70's, MJ-12 representing the U. S. Government made a deal with those creatures called EBE's (extra-terrestrial biological entities, named by Detlev Bronk,original MJ-12 member and 6th president of Johns Hopkins University). The 'deal' was that in exchange for 'technology' that they would provide to us we agreed to 'ignore' the abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations. The EBE's assured MJ-12 that the abductions (usually lasting about 2 hours) were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations. "

Its all true. HOWEVER, this means that the space men are not the true terrorizers and murderists of the people! Not the "white government"! Whitesworstnyquil, with his foolishness, is trying to trick you into believing that HU-man BE-ings (hereafter called hubes) are the enemy. They are not. The hubes are just as much a victim as you and I! Why is whitesworstspaghettidinner trying to demonize his fellow brother and sister, dividing and conquering them so the Dragon and Owl people from OUTER SPACE can turn us into their own personal caddies?

Ask yourself, why is whitesworstsweetpotatoepiewithalittlebitofpaprika trying to obfuscate the issue? Clearly, he is victim of the space-men manipulatioN! They have crazed his mind into slobbering on himself. I do not blame him --- he is not under his own power!

Whitesworstpezdispenser, I have posted a youtube video to free your mental clarity to perceive higher realitiy! Watch and listen the youtubde video, and memorize and recite these holy words written in Ancient Latin:

carmina qui quondam studio florente peregi,
flebilis heu maestos cogor inire modos.
ecce mihi lacerae dictant scribenda Camenae
et ueris elegi fletibus ora rigant.
has saltem nullus potuit peruincere terror,
ne nostrum comites prosequerentur iter.
gloria felicis olim uiridisque iuuentae,
solantur maesti nunc mea fata senis.
uenit enim properata malis inopina senectus
et dolor aetatem iussit inesse suam.
intempestiui funduntur uertice cani
et tremit effeto corpore laxa cutis.
mors hominum felix, quae se nec dulcibus annis
inserit et maestis saepe uocata uenit.
eheu, quam surda miseros auertitur aure
et flentes oculos claudere saeua negat!
dum leuibus male fida bonis fortuna faueret
paene caput tristis merserat hora meum;
nunc quia fallacem mutauit nubila uultum
protrahit ingratas impia uita moras.
quid me felicem totiens iactastis, amici?
qui cecidit, stabili non erat ille gradu.

Then watch the video of the two crazy white women passing the area 51 gate! You see! White people are storming the area 51 to free all people, no matter what color! After gambling in Laughlin, they drive right through the gate with their pepper spray ready to PEPPERIZE the evil space men --- the reptiloids and the little Joe Pescis with Aviator Googles both! Those crazy gals are like Thelma and Louise without the suicide! How are you going to hate on them? I don't see you breaching any area 51 gate, whitesworstcamelcrap!

whitesworstnightmare forfeited this round.

Since, "Your argument cannot be in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Please keep your argument clean and easy to read.", I will now say:

I am victorious!!!!
Posted by cheyennebodie 1 year ago
Sarcasm has to be your middle name. I am doing to others as they do to me.I do not think that sarcasm affects you at all, as it does not affect me either.
Posted by mightbenihilism 1 year ago
Why do you got to be like that, bodie? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", I remember someone saying once. I just asked a simple question and you came off all sarcastic and condescending.
Posted by cheyennebodie 1 year ago
mightymessedup........ Does it matter? The way you are going you will fall head over heels in love with him.That , ole buddy, will not end well for you.
Posted by mightbenihilism 1 year ago
Cheyennebodie, what country in Europe would you say the AC is probably coming out of?
Posted by cheyennebodie 1 year ago
The beast in revelations will rise out of Europe. Not America, And yes, America will fall.God says that prosperity will ruin the fool. That also goes for nations. We have become a foolish nation. Half of Americans are now freeloading off the other half. 60,000,000 babies killed in the womb.Out of sight debt, both in government and personally.Punishing success and rewarding failure.Raising our kids to be little Obamabots.

Of course there is a light at the end of the tunnel. His return.
Posted by dtaylor971 1 year ago
Both of you are morons.
Posted by mightbenihilism 1 year ago
I'm not a scared of you, whitesworstcowchip. Your chest-thumping aggro crap may work for the ladies you flirt with on bingo night at the senior center, but they don't work on me!

This youtube video is you.
Posted by whitesworstnightmare 1 year ago
Do you wonder why he's so scared of me??? l'm mightbenihilismworstnightmare. This dude cant even stand my presence.The Destroyer of that old pug mightbenihilism is here.....!Debate org is going to be a better place because of me! Do you here me MIGHTBEERLISM. This is not a pub DOG!Do you feel me dog. This place is for real man not dogs,hahahah......When you dead who's gonna bury you looser! hahahahah!!!
Posted by crushboy79 1 year ago
Why are you guys insulting each other? Long-time rivalry? Dosn't seem like very good sportsmanship
Posted by mightbenihilism 1 year ago
You sure are a glutton of punishment, whitesworstnightdoody. Or should I say PUG-ishment?

Vote Placed by Imperfiect 1 year ago