JohanSebastianBach165
Forever23

Bach vs Handel

Forever23
Started: 1/29/2016 Category: Arts

JohanSebastianBach165

Pro

Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) is one of the great composers in Western musical history. He was born in Eisenach, Germany, into a family of working musicians. In 1695, when he was just nine years old, his parents died and he was sent to live with his brother, Johann Christoph, an organist. Whilst living with his brother he learnt the keyboard and studied composition on his own.

He worked as an organist, then as a court composer at C"then (now K"then) and then as musical director at St Thomas's church in Leipzig, producing many hundreds of choral and instrumental works (and hundreds of thousands of pages of handwritten parts).

Bach is known to be one of the worlds most greatest composers of all time but then there is George Fredric Handel.

Baroque composer George Handel was born February 23, 1685, in Halle, Germany. In 1704 Handel made his debut as an opera composer with Almira. He produced several operas with the Royal Academy of Music before forming the New Royal Academy of Music in 1727. When Italian operas fell out of fashion, he started composing oratorios, including Messiah.

I want you to decide whoever is better the debate will about what the composers have done, how they have changed music ever since, and how there music has impacted us.
Forever23

Con

PLAGIARISM

My opponent plagiarized his entire arguments from:

Vote con
JohanSebastianBach165

Pro

The second round will be about on How Bach's Music has changed music and on it is better that Handel's

On the con side you will debate on how Handel's music has changed music and on how it is better than Bach's

YOU MUST ANSWER, POINTING OUT THE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT RELATED WITH WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY WILL GET YOU REPORTED AND REMOVED FROM THE ARGUMENT
Forever23

Con

Due to plagiarism, I win automatically.

vote con
JohanSebastianBach165

Pro

JohanSebastianBach165 forfeited this round.
Forever23

Con

Forever23 forfeited this round.
Posted by AngryBlogger 1 year ago
AngryBlogger
Vote for the con in my name please since I am banned from voting myself. (Whenever voting becomes enabled after this debate ends).

My RFD is the pro plagiarized his entire first argument, a poorly plagiarized argument I might add since it didn't support his side, nor argued against the cons side. To follow it up in round 2, the pro furthermore embarrassed himself not acknowledging the round number, and again did not defend his arguments.
The conduct should go to Con. Also, Con already made the best argument just by calling the pro out for plagiarizing in which the pro did not respond back to.

So vote in my name, and copy and paste what I said. Thank you for the kind person who does.
Posted by Grandzam 1 year ago
Grandzam
Aren't you going to address your plagiarism Pro? Also nice catch con.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
JohanSebastianBach165Forever23Tied
Reasons for voting decision: As Con points out, Pros first two paragraphs were blatantly copy/pasted without credit given to the article said information was taken from aka plagiarized.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
JohanSebastianBach165Forever23Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Plagiarism.