BigRedOne88
us5halls

Bad Company 2 is better in multiplayer than Modern Warfare 2

BigRedOne88

Pro

I would like to say this is my 1st debate, so i decided to have an easy, relaxed debate. Anybody is welcome to join.

I would say that BC2 is a better multiplayer game than MW2 because it has bigger maps, use of vehicles and a very dramatic realistic feel to it.
us5halls

Con

I would like to thank Bigredone for creating this debate. I'm very glad to have the chance to debate with you.

firstly, nothing touches the multiplayer that CODMW2 has. When you play you have a sort of the euphoric state in which you submit yourself to for the duration of the game. This is evident when you are able to call in Air strikes, EMPs, and most notably the AC 130, which is the epitome of domination and greatness alike.

secondly, I would like to ask my opponent if they have ever REALLY played CODMW before? Obviously you either haven't, or you're one of those anti-conformist who simply say it's not as good just so you feel good about yourself in the fact that everyone else in the world is against you.

thirdly, the MW2 stimulus that was added just the other day that MW2 is a more topical, more interactive MP that refreshes itself and doesn't get old.

Thank you
BigRedOne88

Pro

BigRedOne88 forfeited this round.
us5halls

Con

I believe silence is consent...
BigRedOne88

Pro

BigRedOne88 forfeited this round.
us5halls

Con

The rest of the round went forfeited. I think that warrants a win for myself. Off to vote.
Posted by TheSkeptic 7 years ago
TheSkeptic
@josh: No, just no. I agree this is largely based on a subjective matter making it dubious but these games do not suck. I would love to hear your reasoning.
Posted by Xer 7 years ago
Xer
...Debates are usually over opposing opinions...
Posted by Rockylightning 7 years ago
Rockylightning
I agree with you, but really its all opinion.
Posted by joshpleco23 7 years ago
joshpleco23
This debate is based upon personal opinion... Plus, both games equally suck... They aren't original, your up against Russia, and the characters and plot are so dry you could wedge clay on them...

The only real pro Modern Warfare 2 has is good graphics, which dominates over the 2001 graphics of Bad Company 2.
Posted by Danielle 7 years ago
Danielle
By multiplayer, do you mean online or special ops?
Posted by FormAndTheFormless 7 years ago
FormAndTheFormless
Hmmmm.... I could give this one a try. But then again it may dissolve into the whole "better is subjective" debate; which I don't think I would be very fond of.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
BigRedOne88us5hallsTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Also Bad Company 2 doesn't have working multi-player, at least last time I tried it (a waste of money, they refuse to refund).