both0070
ClashnBoom

Bad environment causes by modern technology

ClashnBoom

both0070

Con

So many people have asking me that does the bad environment is causing because of the modern technology? The answer is not really or strongly No! The topic is going to be telling by 3 main reason. First, the pollution. There are so many kinds of the pollution like: air pollution, or noise pollution. Next, because of the tall building. As we can see now a day there are a lot of tall building like skyscraper. After the smoke blow up to the are that are near the building the smokes are not going to leave away. Then, the construction of some industry are build near the city. This is the very important cause that make the environment is bad.
ClashnBoom

Pro

Grammar points to me.

Con concedes. "Then, the construction of some industry are build near the city. This is the very important cause that make the environment is bad"
both0070

Con

So many people have asking me that does the bad environment is causing because of the modern technology? The answer is not really or strongly No! The topic is going to be telling by 3 main reason. First, the pollution. There are so many kinds of the pollution like: air pollution, or noise pollution. Next, because of the tall building. As we can see now a day there are a lot of tall building like skyscraper. After the smoke blow up to the are that are near the building the smokes are not going to leave away. Then, the construction of some industry are build near the city. This is the very important cause that make the environment is bad. As I said " The smokes that come from the industry seems like a very terrible things that we can't believe.
ClashnBoom

Pro

Exactly my point. Modern industry makes smoke that is a very terrible thing.
both0070

Con

both0070 forfeited this round.
ClashnBoom

Pro

Vote for me cause of S&G!
Vote Placed by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
both0070ClashnBoomTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't understand a thing in this debate. Pro doesn't argue anything, Con's arguments are incoherent. I can only award Pro the conduct point for Con's forfeit.