BaileysIrishCream
DPRKEN

Bailey's Irish Cream is better than Colt 45.

BaileysIrishCream

BaileysIrishCream

Pro

Bailey's Irish Cream is good because the wait is over. Satisfy your candy apple craving with this salty sweet caramel treat, perfect for a girl's night out. Bailey's Irish Cream will get you that perfect aftertaste of chocolate.. Mm...
DPRKEN

Con

colt 45 is been proven to get u a better spouse according to the comerical., works everytime
BaileysIrishCream

Pro

Well Baileys Irish Cream has that secret ingredient inside it... u know.. the "cream"... if you know what i mean...
DPRKEN

Con

Blast by Colt 45 is a premium malt beverage with natural fruit flavors and a kick that is uniquely Colt 45.
BaileysIrishCream

Pro

According to my source, Bailey's Irish Cream is the best holiday drink. And Bailey's Irish Cream is the best attraction for unexpected guests. (because of the cream.. if u know what i mena) The cream adds the life and energy to the drink... if you know what im talking im about...

http://www.grubstreet.com...
DPRKEN

Con

i would like to turn ur argument because first of all baileys irish cream doesnt have enought sparks inside if ur drink. colt 45 is more refreshign. and also i would like to runa topocality

suba) def: cream is someomething fluffy
subb) violation: my opponent is representing hard caramel as somehting soothing
subc) reasons to perfer the colt 45
our definintions is from the experts
BaileysIrishCream

Pro

Bailey's Irish Cream has that good taste. Bailey's Irish Cream is perfect for those hangovers and partayss.. Can get you hyped up in a second... As an airplane pilot, i get lots of migranes and headaches. I like to get a couple of cups of Baileys to calm me down and get me energized. Took couple of cups before my flight to Malaysia and havent felt better. I would like to continue the debate but my Baileys is getting warm so better go...
DPRKEN

Con

i would like to say that as a militart piot, i shot down many planes both ameican and north koreas, colt 45 had traces of cocaine and it made me really hyped up and trigger happy
BaileysIrishCream

Pro

You cant drink cocaine.. But do you know what you can drink? You guessed it, Bailey's Irish Cream. And do you know what it has in it? Pot. You know why? Because pot is green. When else is green? Leprechauns. What race are leprechauns? Irish. Hence the name Bailey's IRISH Cream. SO another name for this drink is Bailey's Pot Drink, hich makes it the best drink in the world mate. I pretty much won this debate, so don't get too mad. But if you do, take a drink of Baileys to melt all the stress away
DPRKEN

Con

well back then coca cola had actually mixed cocaine with their drinks and pots are very bitter so i believe that sweet cociane is far better
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
BaileysIrishCreamDPRKENTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con failed to capitalize the first word in every sentence and used text speech. For example there were places where "u" was used instead of "you".