vi_spex
frogger

Ban islam

frogger

vi_spex

Pro

Muslims should have a safe option to leave islam, so they can unsubmit to the fear of islams punishment and not have to follow a terrorist book if they wish to do so.

Islam is forced, not a religion.
frogger

Con

My opponent says that Islam should be banned. While I think that this would benefit society in the long run, as banning most religions would, that benefit would come at the high price of freedom. Banning the ability to be a Muslim is, in the USA, a DIRECT violation of the first amendment. And in other places without laws protecting freedom of speech, than it's just a matter of basic human decency. I, for one, can say with relative confidence that anybody with even a slight sense of morality would not be in favor of removing another human being's right to choose their own religion.

As an added note, judging from my competitors opening statement he seems to think that followers of Islam are forced into their belief. This is simply not true. Followers of Islam are born into their religion, and are raised by a culture based around that religion, but the same is true for followers of any other religion.
And, yes, some Muslims do the heinous acts of violence that the many are indebted with. But you must understand that those people are a minority. I am sure that you wouldn't like it if someone told you that all Christians want to stone homosexuals just because a tiny minority of them do.
vi_spex

Pro

islam is forced.. not a religion.. like eating food dosnt make you religious
frogger

Con

I am sorry to say that I have absolutely no understanding of what my opponent is trying to convey with his response. He says something about food for some reason?
And if you would please direct your attention to the comments, he rambles on about how all crimes are religions and they are banned so It's fine to ban Islam, for some reason. So yeah I don't really know what to say in this part, since he did not give me much to discuss, and I am not about to get in a debate about weather vandalism is a religion or not. All evidence points to the assumption that this guy is a troll. I am sure of this, not only because of the things that he said and didn't say, but because I know that if anyone truly believed the things my opponent is preaching than they would be illiterate, and therefore unable to put their ideas into written word.

I thank my opponent for the opportunity to have this debate.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
but to stay evil, you of course support all evil.. fuckingg sickness, kill yourselves if you agree with this guy
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
btw, pedophilia is a religion.. any crime is religion.. its all banned moron
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
are everybody pedophile terrorist supporters like this guy? wtf happened to peoples brains.. oh let me guess.. religion
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
or something..
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
kannibalism is a religion, its banned.. get your terrorist supporting asss togeather
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 months ago
Leaning
vi_spexfroggerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made the argument repeatedly that Muslims are forced into their religion. Con stated that we should not ban a persons right to believe, noted that violent members of any belief can be a minority and not a reason to ban the religion. Convincing arguments Con. Conduct, spelling, grammar, sources approximately equal.