vi_spex
Shanor

Ban islam

Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

vi_spex

Pro

Muslims should have a safe option to leave islam, so they can unsubmit to the fear of islam's punishment and not have to follow a terrorist book if they wish to do so.

Islam is forced, not a religion.. like eating food dosnt make you religious, you have to eat food..

Religion will be the end of religion and humanity.. cuz islam is all about killing all religions.
Shanor

Con

You seem to not understand Islam whatsoever. Read up before you post debates that have no meaning.
vi_spex

Pro

yea you tell me..

everything i have said is true, sry that your a terrorist and pedophilia supporter
Shanor

Con

For one, you know nothing about me. I am arguing, not posting worthless opinions like you. Two, saying THIS IS ALL TRUE means nothing. You are either trolling or not intelligent enough to understand basic logical concepts. So either put up a worthwhile logical argument or forfeit this debate.
vi_spex

Pro

everything im saying is factual.. and yes you did just post emotional garbage
Shanor

Con

You have not used any logic in this debate so far. And what I am saying has nothing to do with emotion. I just want an interesting argument, and waste my time. Just don't vote on this debate, it's not worth the time.
Posted by vi_spex 1 week ago
vi_spex
conserning this topic
Posted by vi_spex 1 week ago
vi_spex
study the quran, you obviusly lack any type of knowledge
Posted by Shanor 2 weeks ago
Shanor
Nothing you have said pertains to what I said. Ad hominem attacks only make you seem immature.
Posted by Shanor 2 weeks ago
Shanor
Posted by Shanor 2 weeks ago
Shanor
Posted by vi_spex 2 weeks ago
vi_spex
a stupid child wouldnt understand, a stupid child.
Posted by vi_spex 2 weeks ago
vi_spex
you just gotta be able to think further than the tip of your nose
Posted by Shanor 2 weeks ago
Shanor
The fact you are saying on my level is enough to show you aren't mature enough to give me a productive debate. Get a bit older, then challenge me.
Posted by vi_spex 2 weeks ago
vi_spex
for some one on my level this is easy to understand
Posted by vi_spex 2 weeks ago
vi_spex
read the quran
Vote Placed by Leaning 1 week ago
Leaning
vi_spexShanorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was insulting. Con failed to debate. Both sides arguments were is so and is not. Neither side gave sources. Spelling and grammar were not an obstacle to understanding on either side. Sorry Con, I'd like to vote for you, but this is the way I see it.