PatriotPerson
DebateBehemoth

Bane

PatriotPerson

PatriotPerson

Pro

Who doesn't like Bane? Round 1= acceptance. Then, I break you.
DebateBehemoth

Con

Ok so I accept that there are people who don't like bane.
That is my acceptance that specifically means I agree that there are people who hate bane.
I leave the opening argument to you.
PatriotPerson

Pro

Bane breaks backs. Bane wears a mask. Bane is all that! He is the only one who can break the Bat.

Please make a point against me, and say what you may of he. I am talking in rhyme, because Bane has the time.
DebateBehemoth

Con

Batman break back. Batman wears a mask. Batman is all that! He is one of the hundreds who can break bane.
First of I don't like the bane so that itself already proves that there is at least one person who does not like bane. I am pretty sure a person in marvel does not like bane to. More so Batman
PatriotPerson

Pro

You argue that Batman can break Bane's back. That is OBVIOUSLY not true. If Batman can break Bane, why didn't he? I know there are people who don't like Bane, I will convince you to like Bane. The only reason why a person in Marvel wouldn't like Bane is because Bane is DC and Marvel and DC are rival companies. So that is a logical disliking.
DebateBehemoth

Con

The point of your argument is that no one dislikes bane.
And I just proved my point by my past statement.
Batman showed he can beat bane so nuff said
PatriotPerson

Pro

The point of my argument is NOT that nobody dislikes Bane. I was simply saying that to kick the debate into motion. My real argument is that Bane is cool and is a great villain. Bane is cool because he has an awesome mask and accent, and he's uber tough and muscular. Beat that, bro. He is a great villain because he always has great plans and knows how to stun Batman and halt him (*cough* back-breaking *cough*).

Well der Batman beat Bane. The hero always wins except for maybe in horror movies. That's because movies and superhero stories have a theme (a message) like, for example, a possible theme for Spider-Man is that anyone can acheive greatness as long as they do great things. You see, the theme for superhero stories is always going to be a good thing that goes along with the hero, not a bad thing that goes along with the villain. For example, if the theme was:

"Almost destroying a huge city will benefit you greatly" It wouldn't even be a superhero story any more, now would it?

Sorry for the long Literacy lesson but it was just to go against your argument. To quote you,

"nuff said".
DebateBehemoth

Con

DebateBehemoth forfeited this round.
PatriotPerson

Pro

Gasp! An FF! Well, I'm sure most of the voters are convinced to be more on my side or were already on my side.

Vote Pro.
DebateBehemoth

Con

DebateBehemoth forfeited this round.
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
It's a joke debate. How could you not realize that, joch43? facepalm!
Posted by joch43 4 years ago
joch43
Wow what an idiot, this guy has no actual facts, that he is tough, argument invalid
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
You did not mention that it was simply to kick of the debate you named the debate Bane. And that was your first statement you had nothing to Say otherwise that you where debating that bane was a cool villian and I was supposed to prove that wrong.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Sorry to much school work I forfeited my round I'll just wait for your response
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
Of course it's a troll debate, but Bane what? Bane for president, I could really get behind. Bane for American Idol, would just be sad.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
I can take the loss if this is a troll debate so sure
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Sounds like a troll debate
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
What is the debate resolution?
Posted by leojm 4 years ago
leojm
But I do like bane, so nope can't! lolz
Posted by leojm 4 years ago
leojm
I woud do it just for the heck of it. But I can't, got a life.
Vote Placed by leojm 4 years ago
leojm
PatriotPersonDebateBehemothTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF unacceptable.