Max.Wallace
lol101

Banned from voting....

Max.Wallace

Con

I've been banned from voting on debates. I believe it is because I have not paid my Ivory Tower dues, as in debt to the establishment. You would ban my vote, college student.

Argue in your acceptance speech, or win easily.
lol101

Pro

False. People get their votes removed because of their poor voting style. Paying what seems to be a form of currency to a person or company that you owe them to seems important, although this has nothing to do with voting privileges.

Also, can you please apply logic to your argument? I literally cannot interpret it due to your poor use of words.
Max.Wallace

Con

It's all about style you say? Justify that. What is style? Kind of like a stupid supermodel I would say. And you? It's what is on the outside that counts? You make me sick.
lol101

Pro

Ok, now you're just spoonfeeding me nonsense that cannot be translated. By the way, you're getting off topic. This is about you being banned from voting, yet you decide to type this random nonsense. You uphold the Bop, and thus, you need to tell me why you have been banned due to your lack of paying Ivory Tower dues. Now please get back on track with your main argument.
Max.Wallace

Con

You feel spoon fed by me? I don't even know what to say? Are you calling me mommy?
lol101

Pro

I was just using figure of speech. Now post an argument.
Max.Wallace

Con

When losing happens, you'll have no idea how to deal with it.
lol101

Pro

You didn't even post an argument yet. You STILL have the BoP of arguing that you got your voting privileges removed because you didn't pay your ivory tower dues.
Max.Wallace

Con

I do not submit to the burden. I am too smart for that. Easy win! I am such a giver.
lol101

Pro

My opponent still refuses to put forth an argument, and meanwhile decides to project random nonsense out of his text. Con has ultimately failed to fulfill his Burden of Proof, thus, sending his pitiful balderdash straight into the depths of a poor quality argument.

Conduct-PRO. Conduct goes to Pro for not making up random gibberish and getting off topic.
Arguments-PRO. Con failed to fulfill his BoP, and failed to rebut my questioning on his position.

Vote PRO 4-0.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
If you are so convinced to make life better, maybe you should practice actually debating. This way, you will then gain the skills to stand up to big-time leaders.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
When the Ivory Tower kills me, I'll be glad. Period. A soul can only tolerate this hellhole, called life, so long.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Really? Seems like you won't.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
In time I will.