Skeeter
danryan1209

Banning guns and gun control in the U.S

Started: 11/14/2013 Category: Economics

Skeeter

Con

I believe that banning guns should NOT be done in the U.S and I stand by the second amendment. First round acceptance only!

If you are on Pro, you believe gun control should be enforced and guns should be banned.
danryan1209

Pro

I will battle you Pokemon !!! :D
Skeeter

Con

Thank you for contending!

Now many, which I gather you are one of, believe that banning guns will reduce crime rate and have great outcomes. However, this is not the case. By banning guns, you are only taking guns away from the law abiding citizens. Lets take someone who is on the run from the police because they have robbed a bank. Lets also suppose that the government has banned guns. They have already broken the law and decide that they will kill someone. If they have ALREADY broken a law, why do you think they would decide to follow the no guns law? Now I know you may say that if guns were banned no one would be able to get control of guns. But I have current proof that this is not the case. Meth is not a legal drug yet it is still used and up for purchase (black market). Before marijuana was legalized in Colorado, people were found using and owning marijuana. These are things that are banned and in marijuana's case controlled. Does it look like criminals care whether or not it is banned?

I await your reply,
Skeeter
danryan1209

Pro

danryan1209 forfeited this round.
Skeeter

Con

Since you have forfeited the last round I have nothing to reply to" Post your argument next round.
danryan1209

Pro

danryan1209 forfeited this round.
Skeeter

Con

I await your argument again...
danryan1209

Pro

danryan1209 forfeited this round.