britkit_francis
V5RED

Banning on Online Forums

britkit_francis

Con

I think that when you get banned form what ever forum you are on, at least get banned for a good and legit reason. I was recently banned from a third party downloading forum with the reason being "Goof ball". I may have been confused and such and may have posted stating twice about the same thing, but is that a worthy reason to be banned with the reason being "Goof ball"?

I can't access the forum anymore but you can. You can look up my profile and see my posts. My user name is Britkitfrancis.

http://railworksamerica.com...
V5RED

Pro

I assume you are arguing that banning should not be allowed.

Do you think you should need a worthy reason to tell someone to leave your home?
britkit_francis

Con

Not if every one is equal and it's a public place. What ever, I'm done with this. You can go on or not. I forfeit.
V5RED

Pro

You seem pretty upset. You might want to talk to a friend about this, your health is more important than an online debate or a forum.
britkit_francis

Con

Man, I was just upset that day. I will be kind of p***** off about that because there is just so much info on that forum but I can't get to it anymore. Oh well, that's just the way life goes. (Just out of curiosity, when you ment health, did you mean for my anger?)
V5RED

Pro

Yes, mental health is important and if it is diminished, it can damage bodily health.
Posted by FrozenLichBox 2 years ago
FrozenLichBox
Not quite sure what your argument is here...