Max.Wallace
CommunistDog

Banning voters is a tyrannical society. That be this.

CommunistDog

Max.Wallace

Pro

Those that have legally been accepted into a union, should not be banned from votership, unless the leaders of the union are cold blooded, ideological, inhuman, dictators.
CommunistDog

Con

Accepted. Please state your first argument.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I thought I already did. That is my opinion. Argue against it. You accepted.
CommunistDog

Con

I do agree BANNING voters is bad.

However, on Debate.ORG, moderation is very fair. If you say something unkind, you are likely to be punished. For example, if you vote for a debate just for your own prejudice and not because of the arguments made by the opponents, you should be banned from voting.

I was banned for voting, although I do believe it was for a just reason. I voted for something based on my thoughts, and not on the thoughts of the debators. I lacked the thought and consideration of the debator. It was pretty obvious the person I didn't vote for, deserved the vote more. He had obviously had a better argument with facts and resources that suggest his side is right. If a moderator fails or neglects to eliminate these types of voters, this "society" would fall apart. Devoted debators would give up; people would make debates which they would obviously win such as "2 + 2 = 4"; "trollers" would vote for no just reason.
Max.Wallace

Pro

2+2=4=THE TRUTH. No debate about it, it's scientifically proven. Not 97% science, but 100% the truth. Moderation is propagandists dream, to be a moderator, no that is power! Inquisitor, and mullah style. Is that your style? I support 2+2=4.

Period.
CommunistDog

Con

To Moderate- to reduce the excessiveness of; make less violent, severe, intense, or rigorous
http://dictionary.reference.com...

A moderator is supposed to provide a safe and welcoming environment to visitors and members. The moderators of Debate.Org have strived to do just that. They are active and on-task. They are very cautious in trying to take out inappropriate and unkind comments and debates while also trying to allow people to debate on a topic.

If a moderator abused his or her powers, he/she would most likely be stripped of his/her powers, seeing that this is a very popular site that has a good reputation. The owner most likely anticipates for a continuing good record of good moderation. Additionally, the owner would only entrust worthy people to be a moderator. Thus, it is unlikely that a moderator would use their powers abusively.
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
And what do you think I envision in what the general version of society, the PERFECT, society would be?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
This is a war of words, better the swords, in both our minds. Where is the common ground? WHERE? On top of the Ivory Tower?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I pity your version of society, which is the control behind all that is wrong with the planet.
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
I do not wish to bring "war" or anything of the sort. I merely am annoyed at how you are basically anticipating for a fight.

At first, I liked your abstract method of debate during this debate but now I realize that was not "abstract" but rather, you lack the power and knowledge to carefully support your argument and you are trying to create a fight to make yourself think you are the "better person." I pity the man who does what you are doing.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I will not accept anything. Peace be with you. Unless you declare war upon me. Bring it.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Scared? I could care less, kill me tomorrow and I will have no worries. Thanks.
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
I see that this conversation is becoming very unusual...
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I realize, that society is fucked up, and it pisses me off. Do you seek capitalization? Communism? same thing. What do your real eyes see?
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
Do you realise that there are three comment pages on a discussion which is meaningless and irrelevant to the topic?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
You are a divisionary.
Vote Placed by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Max.WallaceCommunistDogTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a much better argument through and through.
Vote Placed by Kozu 1 year ago
Kozu
Max.WallaceCommunistDogTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never explains *why* banning voters is tyrannical to society. Con points out that banning voters is not tyrannical but is actually a necessary good that helps hold society together. By maintaining vote moderators that are kept in check, whom in turn keep voters in check, ultimately benefit society via. evening the playing field and eliminating bias.