Banter4272
Ozzyhead

Banter

Ozzyhead

Banter4272

Pro

Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter Banter
Ozzyhead

Con

In order for that statement to be seen as true, you must have the evidence to back that up. I hope to see evidence in the up coming rounds and I can't wait to debunk them
Banter4272

Pro

You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans You got no fans
Ozzyhead

Con

Again, evidence is lacking
Banter4272

Pro

Banter4272 forfeited this round.
Ozzyhead

Con

What a shame. I think I do recall someone actually saying they are a fan of my debates on here, so I actually know for a fact that my opponent's statement in the previous round was wrong. I also play the guitar, and I have had people listen and like what I play, as you will find on my youtube page. (https://www.youtube.com...)
Not only did my opponent lack evidence, but I have evidence in the contrary. Also, my opponent forfeited this round.
Banter4272

Pro

Banter4272 forfeited this round.
Banter4272

Pro

Banter4272 forfeited this round.
Ozzyhead

Con

OH MY GOD! They killed Kenny!
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Banter4272OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture