jp_porwisz10
TYRONE_WHITE

Barack Obama is a good president

jp_porwisz10

Con

Round 1: Opening statements
Round 2: Facts/Argument
Round 3:Facts/Argument
Round 4: Closing statements

I look forward to my opponent's response. Good luck.

I think President Obama has accomplished nothing in his 2 terms as president.
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

Barak Obama, Everyone thinks he is why the debt is so bad, then why did he win. Because he is better. George W. Bush left this country in such great struggle but Obama has fixed it. Who killed the mass murderer, Osama Bin Laden?
Oh yah it was Obama, it was his decision to do it and see Osama Bin Laden is dead. No one say that Alquida is still there because if anyone else was president they couldnt even kill them. Number one there are too many of them. ANd number two they are hiding behind innocent children and woman. Would you kill them? If you would then you are really stupid.
jp_porwisz10

Con

Yes he did kill Osama bin Laden, but who set up the whole plan? Who has been doing this since the begging? That man's name is George.W.Bush. And is killing bin Laden the only good thing he has done? I am afraid so. In all the past presidents COMBINED, from George Washington to George Bush, the debt has been 6.3 trillion dollars. And since Obama took office, The debt he made, just alone, is 6.5 trillion dollars. That is a lot of dough. It is time for Obama to stop going on vacations and actually do something for once, instead of hurting our country.
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

TYRONE_WHITE forfeited this round.
jp_porwisz10

Con

On to the next one
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

TYRONE_WHITE forfeited this round.
jp_porwisz10

Con

jp_porwisz10 forfeited this round.
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

TYRONE_WHITE forfeited this round.
Posted by akaQ 2 years ago
akaQ
This green alien peasant tyrone white is destroying my brain cells. Obama clearly ran into the compound in Pakistan screaming "Merica" and spraying bullets at Bin Laden. Please.
Posted by TYRONE_WHITE 2 years ago
TYRONE_WHITE
ok forget about how spell things does it doesnt matter and this doesnt auto correct and you cant call me black ok your probably a white crack
Posted by TYRONE_WHITE 2 years ago
TYRONE_WHITE
Posted by TYRONE_WHITE 2 years ago
TYRONE_WHITE
Obama is the one that told it was the time to go in and kill him.
Posted by irondan86 2 years ago
irondan86
The American middle class lost its standing as the wealthiest middle class in reports today. But Obama "fixed it"? Also...."Alquida". This poor stupid kid.
Posted by irondan86 2 years ago
irondan86
I suspect that "tyrone white" might be a fabricated person who is trying to be ironic in his portrayal of the "typical black Obama voter", which would make this debate pointless. Either that or the kid can't spell or form coherent thoughts. His opening statement contradicts itself. I call bull. This account is a pinata for con to destroy.
Posted by Carthage 2 years ago
Carthage
Who killed Osama Bin Laden? Obama? No! SEAL Team Six!!!! They wwere the ones who risked their lives on such a dangerous mission! Obama didn't. And that's your only argument.
Posted by Carthage 2 years ago
Carthage
Posted by TYRONE_WHITE 2 years ago
TYRONE_WHITE
Yes He is