Barack Obama is an Islamic mole

Desiigner has forfeited round #3.

Barack Obama, the current U.S. President, is an Islamic mole. Mole meaning espionage artist, spy, etc.

I accept this debate.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam."

-Barack Obama

Obama has funded the building and rebuilding of many mosques.

-"A CBS news investigation found that the Obama State Department is sending millions of dollars to save mosques overseas — outraging taxpayer advocates and raising enormous questions about aid to potentially terror-supporting groups with U.S. foreign aid."

"Millions more dollars have been sent to places like Cyprus. The State Department displays before and after pictures of mosques refurbished with U.S. tax dollars."

Obama made an urgent effort to get Syrian Muslim refugees into the U.S. and instituted heavy funding to this cause quickly.

But when it came to the Christian genocide in the Middle East, Obama does not spring to action or even acknowledge it.

The Freudian slip. In anterview, Obama uses the term, "My Muslim faith", and has to be reminded that it's "his Christian faith".

Robert Gibbs, campaign communications director for President Obama’s first presidential race, asserted in January 2007: “Sen. Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago.” But he backtracked in March 2007, asserting that Mr. Obama “has never been a practicing Muslim.”

"The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer."

-Barack Obama

-"Obama learned how to pray the salat, a form of ritual worship, in religion class. Pak Effendi, his former teacher at Besuki, his school in Jakarta, Indonesia, recalls that he would “join the other pupils for Muslim prayers.” Praying the salat in and of itself made Obama a Muslim."

Tell me this guy is not a Muslim...

(Obama is a Muslim video)

In this video, Obama resites the Quran from memory, tells about his his Muslim roots, speaks in Arabic, and says "I am one of you" to Arab television.

So if Obama actually is a Christian, why did he convert if he doesn't even know basic Christian concepts and thinks Islam is so great? He didn't.

“If all it took was someone proclaiming I believe Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins, and that was all there was to it, people wouldn’t have to keep coming to church, would they?"

Obama complacently claims to be a Christian, but...doesn't know general concepts of Christianity...

Ephesians 2:8

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God."

Luke 18:10

"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13 But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14 I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

This is one of the basic core principles of Christianity. You cannot ever "do enough", for all men are imperfect, no matter how hard they try, thus God extends GRACE to those who seek him.

The point? Obama is not aware of the basics of Christianity...but converted from the religion of his youth? Yeah right.

"In Western Christian theology, grace has been defined, not as a created substance of any kind, but as "the love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not because of anything we have done to earn it."

"I made clear that America is not and never will be at war with Islam."

Thanks to my opponent for this debate!
"The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
First of all, this quote is entirely benign. My opponent makes the assumption that by making this claim, there is a sudden verdict of partiality whence religion is mentioned. The President was making that statement in response to anti-Muslim rhetoric that has escalated in recent years. According to the first amendment, the freedom of religion is in unalienable right, which is a topic that retains to civil rights, but out of nature of this debate, I will not continue. I have simply debunked this quote, as it does not represent concrete evidence.

"Obama has funded the construction of Mosques"
A dirth in knowledge of foreign policy is conveyed by my opponent when making this argument, as I am sure that all parties in this debate can agree that there was and still are events that would make building/rebuilding mosques necessary. (ISIS?)
In the United States, the government is required to fund the construction of religious establishments under the first amendment and Section X.V in Federal Religious Law. Overseas, Obama has funded building mosques in the middles east and parts of the Mediterranean, however this point doesn't provide insight as to how that immediately makes Obama an Islamic mole. Rebuilding mosques improves diplomacy around the world and especially the Middle East.

Argument made by my opponent: Obama's fierce willingness to accept Syrian refugees identifies him as an Islamic mole.

This argument can be easily debunked, as wanting to accept Syrian refugees is not only a part of the Democratic Platform.
Using this argument as a means of saying Obama wants to commit espionage in the name of Islam, essentially means that Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and all liberals are as well, which is utterly false.

"Obama has failed to recognize Christian Genocide committed by extremist in Middle East."

If the Christian genocide in the Middle East is bad, the Muslim genocide commited by the same groups would be classified as apocalyptic. Obama according to some, has not made as big enough an effort to destroy Isis militarily, however this is common among liberal agenda politics, which returns to my previous counter argument. The above point made by my point is not evidence and to recognize it as such would be as strong an abomination as the resolution itself.

In Obama's Freudian slip, he mistakenly says "my Muslim faith", which according to my opponent, signals that he has been spying on America for eight years in his tenure as commander in chief. What may be overlooked, however, is that Obama comes from Muslim heritage from his father's side, which he was asked about right before asked about his personal religion.
Again, not strong enough evidence to make a solid assertion.

I will not make much of my opponent's argument about Robert Gibbs, since I believe there may have been a typo or mistake on his/her end. Robert Gibbs said Obama was never a Muslim, then said he never was a practicing Muslim. Since both mean that he was not Muslim in practice, essentially disproving the resolution cast by my opponent. If my opponent needs to clarify in the comments, I urge the readers/voters to allow this as part of the argument. Thanks!

"The sweetest sound I've ever heard is a Muslim call to prayer"

This is probably the most arbitrary argument made thus far in this debate. Since Obama simply likes the sound of the athan(call to prayer) is is nonsensical to say that he directly is commuting espionage against the United States. I will not continue with this point, since the readers can Jude its credibly and relation to the resolution.

My opponent had made a good argument while saying that he prayed as a Muslim in Indonesia, which had even an eyewitness, who is yet to be vetted as reliable. Before jumping to conclusions, let's look at facts that are present: Indonesia is a Muslim country, most school in Indonesia have Islamic scripture as part of the curriculum(s) across all districts of the country. To put this into context, a Jew could go to an Christian university and still be a Jew, even if that school had chapel as a required course, so this begs the question, "why can't a Christian do the same in Islamic school?"
Btw, Islamic schools teach the recitation of Qur'an, which explains Obama being able to recite. Many religious scholars of all religions are able to recite as well, making the recitation argument benign to the solution of the resolution.

Questionig Obama's faith as a Christian to me personally seems out of bounds for me, since I will never make judgements about faith based on knowledge of religion. It is not as if Obama is the only one who knows little about Christianity, as there are millions who do not know major concepts of their proclaimed faith, which debunks this argument.

"I made it clear that America isn't and never will be at war with Islam"

First of all, George Bush said almost the same thing after the worst attack in American history, and leading conservatives don't believe there isn't as well. Extremism is what is targeted by Obama and other diplomats, not a while religion.

The burden of proof is CLEARLY on my opponent, since it is sparked only by conspiracy and not backed up with any concrete evidence, conclusions or commentary among them. I will make my point that there is no solid evidence to accuse our commander in chief of treason, which is a serious crime.

"Five days a week, she came into my room at four in the morning, force-fed me breakfast, and proceeded to teach me my English lessons for three hours before I left for school and she went to work."
-Barack Obama "Dreams from my Father"

Learning English doesn't seem your typical American practice. It also means he speaks another language as his first language.

"Di Indonesia, kekuasaan diperlihatkan secara terang-terangan, tidak pandang bulu, terbuka, selalu segar dalam ingatan."

"Semakin aku mengenal sistem, semakin aku yakin bahwa reformasi pendidikan adalah satu-satunya solusi bagi remaja bermasalah di luar sana. Tanpa keluarga yang stabil, tanpa prospek mendapatkan pekerjaan bergengsi yang akan membantu keuangan keluarga, pendidikan adalah harapan terbesar mereka."
-Barack Obama

"A dirth in knowledge of foreign policy is conveyed by my opponent when making this argument, as I am sure that all parties in this debate can agree that there was and still are events that would make building/rebuilding mosques necessary. (ISIS?)"

More Christian churches have been destroyed in the Middle East by far with no concern by Obama's administration or proposal to rebuild.

"If the Christian genocide in the Middle East is bad, the Muslim genocide commited by the same groups would be classified as apocalyptic."

There is no "Muslim genocide". Muslims have been slaughtering each other indiscriminately for 1,300+ years. Christianity is about to vanish completely from the Middle East.

"why can't a Christian do the same in Islamic school?"

His father was a Muslim. So was his stepfather, and his mother was against organized religion according to himself. So if his only parental influence in religion was Muslim, he attended Muslim classes, grew up in a Muslim country, and he changed his name to an Islamic name as an adult...where should one logically guess his loyalties lie?

His book was called "Dreams from my Father". Ask yourself, "What dreams?"

In the book Obama said, "The worst thing that colonialism did was to cloud our view of our past."

Obama's father was an anticolonialist. Europe and the U.S. are "Colonialist" nations, meaning Obama's father's worldview was to oppose the West.

And Obama demonstrates his own anticolonialism in his very own book.

"But you see, a rich country like America can perhaps afford to be stupid."

"Churches won't work with you, though, just out of the goodness of their hearts. They'll talk a good game-a sermon on Sunday, maybe, or a special offering for the homeless. But if push comes to show, they won't really move unless you can show them how it'll help them pay their heating bill."

"I had begun to see a new map of the world, one that was frightening in its simplicity, suffocating in its implications. We were always playing on the white man's court."

Egypt says that Obama has conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now Retired 4-Star U.S. Navy Admiral James A. Lyons said, "There"s no question we got a hell of a job ahead of us, with the Muslim Brotherhood penetration in every one of our national security agencies, including all our intelligence agencies."

Admiral Lyons said that our "lead intelligence agency" is "headed by a Muslim convert," a reference to Obama CIA head John Brennan.

Malik Obama Described his brother Barack as:

- "not an honest man"

-"A schemer"