JerBear
OFT60

Barack Obama is not as bad of a President as people say.

JerBear

Pro

Format:
Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Arguments (No Rebuttals)
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Concluding Statements + More Rebuttals, without any new arguments.

Hello! I'm new to debate.org and would love to debate this with someone. I don't think Obama is as bad of a President as many say he is. I don't think he's fantastic, but I think that he's far from the worst President our nation has had.

Please, if you accept the challenge, remain civil.

A few rules:
-The burden of proof is on me, not my opposition.
-Both sides of the debate must remain civil in order to prevent complications during the voting process. There will be no personal attacks in this debate.
-My opponent must not be a conspiracy theorist. Use of Jade Helm 15, the Illuminati, the New World Order, or other conspiracies in an argument will immediately lower the credibility of said argument.
-Staying on topic to Barack Obama as a President is a necessity. Please do not sidetrack at all during the debate.
-My opponent may alter any of these rules if they have a reasonable argument on why a rule should be changed.

Once again, I will be arguing that Barack Obama is not one the worst Presidents in the U.S.' history. My opponent must argue otherwise.
OFT60

Con

BHO is not the worst POTUS this country as ever seen. ROTFFLMMFAO ! The dude is a joke
JerBear

Pro

JerBear forfeited this round.
OFT60

Con

OFT60 forfeited this round.
JerBear

Pro

JerBear forfeited this round.
OFT60

Con

OFT60 forfeited this round.
JerBear

Pro

JerBear forfeited this round.
OFT60

Con

OFT60 forfeited this round.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
For America, he is the worst POTUS we've ever seen. He is a globalist looking to pillage American citizens for the benefit of the UN. The UN consists of many tyrannical religious regimes, they are not our friends.